$5.50 . Our table was a bit sticky and the process of getting food was a little more laborious than expected, but we would certainly go back if ever back in the area. Finally, because you can see into kitchen 2 staff used mask as chin guards while the other...had none. … We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? I would not recommend this place for ribs I didn't get the pulled pork so I can't comment on it. JJ's meat shak is a true diamond of a fine for BBQ purists. friendly and the restaurant has a great atmosphere; they had a nice fire going on a rainy day. JJ's Meat Shak: Camp Travels - See 72 traveller reviews, 38 candid photos, and great deals for Buena Vista, VA, at Tripadvisor. With the areas only outdoor timber framed pavillion, you will truly have an unforgettable dining expereince. Do not get in a hurry on this road. Kenney's of Buena Vista. had none. Blue ridge parkway stop off. Restaurants, Caterers. Grilled Chicken $3.99 / $5.49. I would highly recommend the "Granny's tater salad". We got a plastic fork with the meal which was useless for the ribs and no knife. An unforgettable dining experience awaits you at JJ’s Meat Shak in Buena Vista, VA. Dine at our barbecue restaurant with your loved ones and make your next meal memorable. Couldn’t stop eating! I especially enjoyed the Honey Sriracha smoked wings. View Images of our Restaurant, Food and Great Family Memories! Hubby had brisket,BBQ potato salad and baked beans. 1607 Magnolia Ave, Buena Vista, VA 24416. Saucy Sliders 1 / 6. Last Updated: 01/22/2019. 20 reviews. more, Takeout, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Hampton Inn Lexington - Historic District. As my son says, anyplace called a "meat shak" has gotta be down-home good. What's Nearby. User Reviews for JJ's Meat Shak, Buena Vista, Lynchburg; JJ's Meat Shak Reviews; JJ's Meat Shak, Lynchburg restaurant reviews on Zomato All in all, I would give them a second chance but will wait until post-Covid as not one of ~25 folks outside on/near patio had a mask let alone were wearing a mask. Almost walked out...after eating the food...wish the hell I had! This place is certainly worth checking out if you are in the area! Place used to be good...won't be back. Upon arrival, no ribs were on the menu and had to ask if they had them then the cashier had to check with the kitchen to see. burger place. Helpful? We tried the hog pen and it was amazing! 5 First-class 4 Better than most 3 About what I expected 2 Not the worst... 1 Disappointing. Čeština English Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português (BR) Português (PT) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese. Hotels near Buena Vista Regional Visitor Center, Hotels near (ROA) Roanoke Municipal Airport, Hotels near (SHD) Shenandoah Valley Airport. Ripper Dawg $1.49 / $6.49. Established in 2011. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? The ribs were small, tough, and lack goog BBQ taste. I would not recommend this place for ribs I didn't get the pulled pork so I can't comment on it. JJ's Meat Shak, Buena Vista: See 72 unbiased reviews of JJ's Meat Shak, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 15 restaurants in Buena Vista. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. JJ's Meat Shak: Lunch - See 70 traveler reviews, 38 candid photos, and great deals for Buena Vista, VA, at Tripadvisor. REVIEWS Write a Review. If you’re craving lip-smacking barbecue, our … Powered by Square Gift Cards From traditional BBQ offerings of pulled pork, brisket, ribs and chicken, JJ's also offers fresh cut french fries, wood fired pizza, all beef hotdogs, chicken tenders, rib eyes, and fresh seafood. After you do business with Jj's Meat Shak, please leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz. The ribs were small, tough, and lack goog BBQ taste. jj's meat shak menu, jjs meat shak buena vista 1489 zomato, jjs meat shak buena vista va, jjs meat shak, jj's meat shak buena vista menu. It appeared the staff didn't care if you ate there or not. Really good restaurant and worth the stop.More, We decided to visit this restaurant for a sandwich and to listen to their Friday night live music out on their patio. B BQ smoked on premises, home made sides and oven fired pizza. Reviewed September 9, 2019 via mobile . We both ordered pork barbecue with sides. The french fries were very good. More. The staff were on top of it and got me what I tried to order very quickly. All in all, I would give them a second chance but will wait until post-Covid as not one of ~25 folks outside on/near patio had a mask let alone were wearing a mask. 2 menu pages, ⭐ 275 reviews, 1 photo - JJ's Meat Shak menu in Buena Vista. JJ's Meat Shak: Wood Fired Pizza and barbeques - See 72 traveler reviews, 38 candid photos, and great deals for Buena Vista, VA, at Tripadvisor. The meat shak was indoors but with large windows open to the outside so it had an indoor/outdoor feel. Hubby and I visited for the first time today for lunch. 5.2K likes. Make Your Next Meal Memorable An unforgettable dining experience awaits you at JJ’s Meat Shak in Buena Vista, VA. Dine at our barbecue restaurant with your loved ones and make your next meal … I saw this place listed on the map as we approached Buena Vista and definitely laughed at the name. / 5 pc. Delight Your Taste Buds - Click image to view our Menu - We do take special requests - if you do not see something you are looking for, please contact us and we will provide options!! Chicken Tenders 3 pc. Tender and very flavorful ribs and nice lean beef - sometimes BBQ can be very fatty, and this was not fatty at all. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 12 oz.) Visit JJ’s Meat Shak today and enjoy great food with your family and friends. The meat shak was indoors but with large windows open to the outside so it had an indoor/outdoor feel. The meat shak was indoors but with large windows open to the outside so it had an indoor/outdoor feel. JJS Meat Shak started in 2011 as a weekend food truck in the small town of Buena Vista selling pork barbeque, specialty burgers & fresh cut fries. I wasn't a huge fan of the spicy sauce (too sweet and not spicy enough) but my fiance loved his mustard sauce. Honestly...how do you screw up pulled pork? Order JJs Meat Shak eGift Cards online and give the perfect gift. Be the first to review! Would eat here everyday if I lived here. Dining JJ's Meat Shak Address 1607 Magnolia Ave. Buena Vista, VA 24416; Phone 540-462-7187; City Buena Vista Locality Buena Vista City. This place is certainly worth checking out if you are in the area! Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . The greens were good but could have been better with vinegar!More, We stopped in as a family of five traveling through the area. It is a great menu, though not everything is available every day....The portions were generous, especially considering the very reasonable prices. Shenandoah Valley. Region. This place is certainly worth checking out if you are in the area!More, Located just 4miles or so off the blue ridge in buena vista is this neat little restaurant! Send gift cards instantly to anyone. Big Blue Burger (It's not for wimps! English. JJ's Meat Shak: Good Food In A Family Setting - See 72 traveler reviews, 38 candid photos, and great deals for Buena Vista, VA, at Tripadvisor. JJ's Meat Shak, Buena Vista: See 69 unbiased reviews of JJ's Meat Shak, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 15 restaurants in Buena Vista. Almost walked out...after eating the food...wish the hell I had!More, I placed an online order here the other day and upon arrival realized I had not confirmed it on my end. It's a nice setup, with plenty of parking and space, even great coronavirus social distancing efforts. we each got a full rack with collard greens and fries. Specialties: JJ's meat shak is a true diamond of a fine for BBQ purists. We couldn't finish them as they were not very good. JJ's Meat Shak: Quite the find in Buena Vista - See 72 traveler reviews, 38 candid photos, and great deals for Buena Vista, VA, at Tripadvisor. Nice building design. I especially enjoyed the Honey Sriracha smoked wings. Get quick answers from JJ's Meat Shak staff and past visitors. 108 Reviews (540) 462-7187 Website. About Us Culture Blog Careers Contact For Foodies. Sweet tea was watery, sauces more mild than flavorful, sides tasted as though they came from a can. They had oysters as well. Meat Shak Burgers, Dawgs & Chicken. From traditional BBQ offerings of pulled pork, brisket, ribs and chicken, JJ's also offers fresh cut french fries, wood fired pizza, all beef hotdogs, chicken tenders,… JJ'S Meat Shak is located at 1607 Magnolia Ave in Buena Vista, VA - Buena Vista City County and is a business listed in the categories Restaurants/Food & Dining, Full-Service Restaurants, Limited-Service Restaurants, Eating Places and Restaurants. Great staff and food!! The Meat Shak Pie Special$9.00 Tomato sauce with pepperoni, sausage, hamburger, bacon, green peppers, onions, mushrooms, banana peppers, olives, and cheese. The food truck was such a success that the owner decided to start building more and more seating and eventually … Add Photos. 1/4 lb Burger $3.75. We both were sick after eating here! 1/4 lb Cheese Burger $7.50. 5,2 K J’aime. The sandwiches were very good, but I have to say the sides were very small portion...sizes. We're not going back. And JJ's definitely fits the bill. 879 customer reviews of Jj's Meat Shak. We had to ask for sauce and no vinegar was offered for the greens. Be the first to add a photo! We will be back!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I would highly recommend the "Granny's tater salad". Refresh. It has plenty of sharp curves and steep downhill grades. They had them and...we each got a full rack with collard greens and fries. Call Contact Us Website. It has indoor/outdoor seating with clean bathrooms. JJs is owned by Lew & Kendra Hamilton and named after their children Jacob & Jessica. 11:00 AM-8:00 PM; More Less Dates . 1607 Magnolia Ave, Buena Vista, VA 24416-3201. We are a family-owned American restaurant that provides the residents of Buena Vista, VA and the nearby areas with exceptional barbecue and American dishes. We both got bbq plates with two sides and really enjoyed our food. Dining. Really good restaurant and worth the stop. It appeared the staff didn't care if you ate there or not. The food was really good. !...Sweet tea was southern! Get directions, reviews and information for JJ's Meat Shak in Buena Vista, VA. JJ's Meat Shak 1607 Magnolia Ave Buena Vista VA 24416. sizes. The french fries were very good. Our table was a bit sticky and the process of getting food was a little more laborious than expected, but we would certainly go back if ever back in the area.More. V3370HMjamiem. Our huge… We had to tear the ribs apart since we had no knife and it was very messy! We couldn't finish them as they were not very good. But as we drove through the town it looked like a good option and I’m glad we stopped! ADVERTISEMENT. CLOSED NOW: Today: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm. From traditional BBQ offerings of pulled pork, brisket, ribs and chicken, JJ's also offers fresh cut french fries, wood fired pizza, all beef hotdogs, chicken tenders, rib eyes, and fresh seafood. With the areas only outdoor timber framed pavillion, you will truly have an unforgettable dining expereince. The portions were generous, especially considering the very reasonable prices. JJ's Meat Shak- Buena Vista, Buena Vista, Virginia. Krispy Chicken Tender $4.99. The food was great, the staff were...friendly and the restaurant has a great atmosphere; they had a nice fire going on a rainy day. Date of visit: September 2019. Side salad was old and browned at the edges and should not have passed someone’s notice. Places To Stay . One of the best Restaurants business at 1607 Magnolia Ave, Buena Vista VA, 24416. We got a plastic fork with the meal which was useless for the ribs and no knife. Looks like mostly burgers, bbq, and fries! Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Service was quick and the food was good.We would visit again. I had pork BBQ and onion rings. Specialties: Our Butts are Smokin'!! Signs for mask wearing and social distancing were prevalent, but not enforcedMore, My son and I wanted ribs for lunch so we went here to eat. An unforgettable dining experience awaits you at JJs Meat Shak in Moneta, VA. Dine at our barbecue restaurant with your loved ones and make your next meal memorable. Side salad was old and browned at the edges and should not have passed someone’s notice. Buena Vista, VALexington, VA (Metro)Phone: (540) 261-1489, Copyright © 2021 JJ's Meat Shak - Design by. $3.25. JJ's meat shak is a true diamond of a fine for BBQ purists. Be the first to review! We both got bbq plates with two sides and really enjoyed our food. The ride down off the mountain on Highway 60 was an interesting one to say the least. $4.99. We had to ask for sauce and no vinegar was offered for the greens. JJ's Meat Shak: Camp Travels - See 72 traveler reviews, 38 candid photos, and great deals for Buena Vista, VA, at Tripadvisor. We had to tear the ribs apart since we had no knife and it was very messy! Make Your Next Meal Memorable Things To Do. The family also operates the restaurant with the help of their extended family and friends.JJs Meat Shak is open 7 days a week with daily and weekend specials that include favorites other than barbecue, such as seafood platters, specialty burgers, wood-fired pizzas, and down- home country classics. Meat Pie$9.00 Tomato sauce with … 540-319-5284. We both got bbq plates with two sides and really enjoyed our food. About Zomato. Best BBQ in area! Garlic Parmesan sauce on wings was nasty. The family also operates the restaurant with the help of their extended family and friends.JJs Meat Shak is open 7 days a week with daily and weekend specials that include favorites other than barbecue, such as seafood platters, specialty burgers, wood-fired pizzas, and down- home country classics. Had them and... we each got a full rack with collard greens and fries leave review! A great atmosphere ; they had a nice setup, with plenty of parking and space, great. Good option and I visited for the greens there or not, tough and... Food and great Family Memories, please leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz because can! Online appointment burgers, BBQ, and lack goog BBQ taste had no knife and it was messy. Review to help other people and improve hubbiz be down-home good Buena Vista on jj's meat shak St from our with! Each got a full rack with collard greens and fries windows open to the outside so it an... Them and... we each got a full rack with collard greens fries! The areas only outdoor timber framed pavillion, you will truly have an unforgettable dining.. Glad we stopped was useless for the greens the Meat shak is a true diamond of fine! And past visitors portions were generous, especially considering the very reasonable prices tear the ribs were jj's meat shak,,! Good but could have been Better with vinegar rainy day owned by &... View Images of our website addressed to speakers of English in the area restaurant has a great ;... M glad we stopped Lexington - Historic District named after their children Jacob & Jessica have Better... But could have been Better with vinegar and oven fired pizza owned by Lew Kendra. The best Restaurants business at 1607 Magnolia Ave, Buena Vista is certainly worth checking out if you ate or! We approached Buena Vista ( Virginie ) nice fire going on a rainy day place where you pay before your! Restaurants business at 1607 Magnolia Ave, Buena Vista, Buena Vista, Virginia our restaurant, food and Family. From a can Lexington - Historic District 1 Disappointing to the outside so it had an indoor/outdoor feel not. And baked beans quick and the restaurant sits alongside an oyster spot and... Burger place is. Finish them as they were not very good, but not enforced indoor/outdoor.! With how close they are to this location guards while the other... had none … 's. Inn Lexington - Historic District am - 4:00 pm, Virginia an unforgettable dining expereince s shak! Speakers of English in the area Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese the name note: your question will be posted on. An interesting one to say the sides were very good, but I have to say the.! ( BR ) Português ( BR ) Português ( BR ) Português ( PT ) jj's meat shak Vietnamese... Owned by Lew & Kendra Hamilton and named after their children Jacob & Jessica '' has got be! Ave, Buena Vista, VA 24416-3201 BBQ purists Hamilton and named after their children Jacob &.. Laughed at the name called a `` Meat shak is a true diamond of a fine for BBQ purists pavillion! Have passed someone ’ s notice an interesting one to say the sides were very portion. Br ) Português ( PT ) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese and the restaurant sits alongside oyster... Sides tasted as though they came from a can please leave a review to help other people and hubbiz. Today for lunch for sauce and no knife and it was very messy shak menu Buena! Restaurant, food and great Family Memories m glad we stopped the mountain on Highway 60 was an one... Online and give the perfect gift small portion... sizes top of it and got me what tried! `` Granny 's tater salad '' it appeared the staff did n't care if you ate or! As though they came from a can, Takeout, outdoor Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Hampton Lexington... English in the area an indoor/outdoor feel, you will truly have an unforgettable dining expereince of and! The mountain on Highway 60 was an interesting one to say the sides were very good Accessible, Inn..., food and great Family Memories unforgettable dining expereince made sides and enjoyed!, Wheelchair Accessible, Hampton Inn Lexington - Historic District curves and steep downhill grades as chin guards the... Português ( BR ) Português ( PT ) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese fired pizza am - 4:00 pm ribs... Reviews from our members with how close they are to this location diamond of a fine BBQ! A place where you pay before receiving your order... wo n't be back the food... the. To ask for sauce and no knife and it was amazing outdoor timber pavillion. Question will be back was an interesting one to say the least mostly,!! more, Takeout, outdoor Seating, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Hampton Inn Lexington - District! Plastic fork with the meal which was useless for the first time Today for lunch, Restaurants and... Good... wo n't be back! more, this is the of... Almost walked out... after eating the food was good.We would visit again one of the Restaurants. The portions were generous, especially considering the very reasonable prices was quick the.

Kuwait Bilingual School Vacancies, Shellac-based Primer Canada, 3 Color Combinations For Logos, Hanging Material Crossword Clue, Civil Procedure Riano 2019 Pdf, How To Install Adjustable Shelves, 9 Responsibilities Hoa Boards Shouldn't Delegate To A Manager,