Would your facility be appropriate for mandatory self-isolation of 14 days. Booking not found – double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. Hi, Stay at this 3-star business-friendly hotel in Manchester. Try again. Visitors are allowed up to the 11PM. It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Breakfast is basic but adequate. The Great Room serves an all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast each morning, including fresh coffee, pastries and a cooked option. You can always trust Holiday Inn.”, “Good hotel with comfy bed and good amenities in the room. The rest was quite smooth the amenities are just sufficient nothing elaborate. Was a little apprehensive about staying due to pandemic but we felt so comfortable and staff approachable x. The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Stay at this 3.5-star business-friendly hotel in Manchester. Reasonable evidence must be provided on arrival. Popular attractions Manchester Palace Theatre and The Gay Village are located nearby. That's about 6627.70RSD. Kind regards Holiday Inn Express Manchester Airport offers 199 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Hi Yes we are open for business as normal. However, guide dogs are welcomed. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge. Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi and a bar/lounge. The Holiday Inn of Manchester is seeking housekeepers for immediate hire! Avoid using profanity or approximations of profanity with creative spelling – in any language. Many thanks. When you stay at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport in Manchester, you'll be near the airport, within a 15-minute drive of Southern New Hampshire University Arena and Palace Theater. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Lock in a great price for Holiday Inn Express Manchester City Centre – rated 8 by recent guests! We'll use the same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and for the property responses to that content. Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, so we treat them with the utmost respect. Lots of homeless people, area felt a bit shady.”, “The location was perfect for our purpose of going to the University of Manchester for a ceremony. I've booked a double room and just wanted to know if that flat screen TV is a smart TV and youtube videos can be casted on there? Hello, Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. Breakfast is basic but adequate. * Free! If it isn't provided, your booking will be canceled on arrival. There are 83 guest rooms divided over five floors including rooms that are wheelchair friendly and non-smoking rooms. ), I already have a booking at this property. WiFi and parking are free, and this hotel also features an indoor pool. HIE Reservations, Check in is available from 2 p.m. if we have rooms available you can check in earlier, Monday to Friday 6.30 to 9.30 Offering you the space to relax, dine and drink at your own leisure while enjoying our stylish and contemporary furnishings. Rooms feature a powerful shower, Wi-Fi, and an LCD TV. For bookings made on or after April 6, 2020, be sure to consider the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures. Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search. Set on Oxford Road, the hotel has a 24-hour front desk. You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question. The Holiday Inn Express Manchester Arena was also noted for taking people in immediately after the incident. That’s why we have the largest open lobby concept in the UK. Be mindful that the room does not have an ironing facility, no slippers were provided, no phone in the room and no mini bar. Spent a night here, looking forward to spending more nights on subsequent visits.”, “Despite all the hard time and the struggle with this pandemic, the staff delivered the best service ever and wearing a mask didn’t take their smile away. One of our top picks in Manchester. Welcome to the Holiday Inn Manchester City Centre website, the only place to find our latest offers, events and most up to date Hotel information. The Lounge Bar has a range of light snacks, beers and wines, and is open from 2 pm until 2 am. Click here to find out more. Great location – show on map. Manchester Metropolitan University Business School. If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. ” We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. Can you please send me a confirmation of the booking please? Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours. Please call the hotel prior to your arrival so we are able to make suitable arrangements. ), Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc. Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Discover genuine guest reviews for Holiday Inn Express Manchester CC - Oxford Road, in Manchester City Centre … Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...). Check in is anytime after 2PM the day of arrival. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. All distances are measured in straight lines. But because I was traveling for almost 24 hrs I compromised coz I just wanted to lie down and rest. ”. The safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority and we would like to re-assure you that measures are in place to provide a clean, safe and welcoming environment in our hotel, To find out more information, please click here, We are ready when you are ready, we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel. Your current currency is Serbian Dinar, Choose your language. Business guests enjoy the breakfast. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features a restaurant and a bar. hi. ), Couples policies (are unmarried individuals allowed? I was wondering if you’re still offering luggage facilities despite covid restrictions please? Book Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport, Manchester on Tripadvisor: See 591 traveller reviews, 132 candid photos, and great deals for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport, ranked #1 of 18 hotels in Manchester and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please try again. Hi, We recommend booking an option with free cancellation in case your travel plans change. 2 Oxford Road, Manchester, M1 5QA, United Kingdom is it possible to quarintine for 14 days in your hotel for a traveler from Poland in november or december 2020? Am I able to book a room, without being a key worker? Saturday and Sunday 7.00 to 10.30. Holiday Inn Hotels in Manchester VT. Holiday Inn Manchester properties are provided below. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. Les voyageurs d'affaires apprécient le petit-déjeuner gratuit. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Holiday Inn Express Manchester City Centre takes special requests – add in the next step! Close to the station. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Amazing location, services are awesome, team well kindly, Friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms and fab location. No complaints. This is our guests' favourite part of Manchester, according to independent reviews. Guests loved walking around the neighborhood! The hotel is within close driving distance from the city centre and the M60 highway. 1267600,1270950|2,1270950|4,1270970,1264400,1265120,1269400,1261140,1263530,1271290,1261900,1273170,1174220,1254240,1223930,1271550,1263030,1270950,1264550,1263450,1270380,1264270,1271250,1268110, Holiday Inn Express Manchester City Centre (Hotel) (UK) Deals, Facilities of Holiday Inn Express Manchester City Centre, Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities, Shared stationery (e.g. Breakfast is basic but adequate. Our guests praise the breakfast and the helpful staff in their reviews. Need something else? “Friendly staff, very neat, serene, excellent location. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property, based on your chosen policy and consumer law where applicable. The beds are comfy.”, “Location was good for the purpose of our visit but felt a bit dodgy at night. We list the best Holiday Inn Manchester hotels & motels so you can review the Manchester Holiday Inn hotel list below to find the perfect place. Set on Oxford Road, the hotel has a 24-hour front desk. Don’t include any personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. We'll allow the contributions to speak for themselves, and we won’t be the judge of reality. If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. Please note this is cold items only, All items are individually wrapped. Business guests enjoy the free breakfast. Try again? Location and facilities perfect for those traveling in pairs, 2 Oxford Road, Manchester, M1 5QA, United Kingdom, Holiday Inn Express Manchester City Centre, Holiday Inn Express Manchester City Centre has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Aug 3, 2010, I already have a booking with this property, Located in the heart of Manchester, this hotel has an excellent location score of 8.8, Lock in a great price for your upcoming stay, Find a cancellation policy that works for you, “The location was perfect for our purpose of going to the University of Manchester for a ceremony. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Do I have option to get my breakfast to my room and to make delivery orders to my room? The hotel took in dozens … 뀐 Hotel chain/brand: Holiday Inn Express, Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customers. Près de Quarry Bank Mill and Styal Estate (musée du coton). ). Prices are calculated as of 2021-01-11 based on a check-in date of 2021-01-24. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the comfy beds in our reviews. Hi my 17 year old daughter and friend want to stay in couple of weeks are they allowed as both 17? Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after it's moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines. Guests can work out in a gym during their stay. View deals for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manchester, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Hi Just wanted to know if there is a deposit required for a stay in your hotel for about 5 days for a single person for work ? Welcome to the Holiday Inn Manchester City Centre website, the only place to find our latest offers, events and most up to date Hotel information. Please refer to the UK Government sources for detailed information. Air-conditioned bedrooms include a hair dryer, tea and coffee-making facilities, and free toiletries. Leisure. The rest was quite smooth the amenities are just sufficient nothing elaborate. Issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be directed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. This would be on the type of booking that is made. Holiday Inn® Manchester - Central Park hotel is just 10 minutes' drive from the M60 motorway. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. Location was good for the purpose of our visit but felt a bit dodgy at night. See what other travelers asked before staying at Holiday Inn Manchester City Centre. By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Holiday Inn Hotels in Manchester NJ. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room. About Holiday Inn Express Manchester City Centre, Welcoming Booking.com guests since Aug 3, 2010. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed, Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas, Process in place to check health of guests, Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus, Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines, Guest accommodation disinfected between stays, Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning, Property cleaned by professional cleaning companies, Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay, Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas, Food can be delivered to guest accommodation, All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized. Business guests enjoy the free breakfast. Click here to read post guidelines. One of our top picks in Manchester. You should be reimbursed within 7 days of check-out. You can always trust Holiday Inn. Close to the station. Unfortunately, we don't allow pets to stay at our hotel. A modern and contemporary Holiday Inn Express Hotel Manchester City Centre Arena is situated right in the heart of Manchester. What time does your breakfast get served from? Respect the privacy of others. Air-conditioned bedrooms include a hairdryer, tea and coffee-making facilities, and free toiletries. Read more, “Excellent, clean and comfortable room. Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, breakfast is currently provided as a grab-and-go takeaway option and all standard breakfast options may not be available. Non staying guests must provide there details at reception. A full breakfast is served at affordable prices. It's a five-minute drive from the hotel to the Etihad Stadium, home to Manchester City Football Club. Questions and answers should be property- or room-related. Me and 3 others need a hotel in Manchester for a couple of days as we are moving , are we able to book with Manchester being in tier 3? But because I was traveling for almost 24 hrs I compromised coz I just wanted to lie down and rest. Taking care of your every business requirement, Whatever the occasion, leave the planning to us, Committed to fundraising for Greenfingers, Check out what's on at our hotel for your next visit, 25 Aytoun Street, Reservations longer than 30 nights are not possible. Our guests praise the breakfast and the helpful staff in their reviews. Be mindful that the room does not have an ironing facility, no slippers were provided, no phone in the room and no mini bar. – View deals for Holiday Inn Express Manchester - Trafford City, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Yes there is, it is the Euro car park located on pritchard street at a cost of £8.50 for 24 hour. All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. The intelligent open lobby concept maximises efficiency, meaning your meetings are … Manchester thanks. Enjoy free breakfast, a restaurant, and WiFi. The Holiday Inn of Manchester is seeking housekeepers for immediate ... hire! Your current language is English (US), Great for Two Travelers. Is breakfast still possible? Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and don't share any personal info. Holiday Inn Express Manchester City Centre has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Aug 3, 2010 After a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. please advise me where can i park? Holiday Inn East Manchester East is just 1 mile from the M60 motorway, Junction 24, and M67, Junction 1. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size. Thank you ”, “Amazing location, services are awesome, team well kindly, ”, “Friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms and fab location. There was a problem loading the reviews. Near Quarry Bank Mill and Styal Estate. Your deposit will be refunded in full by credit card, subject to an inspection of the property. Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip. A stylish hotel in Manchester's buzzing Northern Quarter with inclusive breakfast and free Wi-Fi. Located in the heart of Manchester, this hotel has an excellent location score of 8.8. We list the best Holiday Inn Manchester hotels & lodging so you can review the Manchester Holiday Inn hotel list below to find the perfect place. During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. Stay at this 3-star business-friendly hotel in Manchester. This is our guests' favorite part of Manchester, according to independent reviews. See 1,788 traveller reviews, 616 candid photos, and great deals for Holiday Inn Express Manchester City Centre Arena, ranked #53 of 128 hotels in Manchester and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Whoops! Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. Business guests enjoy the free breakfast. These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. Our housekeepers are responsible for cleaning each guestroom each day for our guests (vacuuming, changing beds, disinfecting bathrooms, washing mirrors, dusting, etc. Good hotel with comfy bed and good amenities in the room. This is a physical position that involves bending, reaching, light lifting, and walking. Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Check for travel restrictions. Discover genuine guest reviews for Holiday Inn Express Manchester East, in Belle Vue neighbourhood, along with the latest prices … 25 Aytoun Street, This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. Thanks! Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these questions and answers. Send your own question to the property below. Situated next to the University Of Manchester, the Holiday Inn Express Manchester is a 5-minute walk from Oxford Road Train Station. If you could send through your full name and booking confirmation number then I will be able to confirm with you. Holiday Inn Express® Manchester City Centre - Arena hotel is eight minutes' walk from Manchester Victoria Station, half a mile from Manchester Piccadilly Station and a 25-minute drive from Manchester Airport (MAN).It's a short walk from the independent boutiques, restaurants … Excellent, clean and comfortable room. Manchester Velodrome is minutes away. The Palace Theatre and the popular Canal Street are both just a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Close to the station.”, This property has taken extra health and hygiene measures to ensure your safety is their priority. The accommodation features cots, a special menu and board games for children. But because I was traveling for almost 24 hrs I compromised coz I just wanted to lie down and rest. King Street is an 8-minute from Holiday Inn Manchester - City, while St Ann's Square is a 13-minute walk from the property. Internet. All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines. Individual or group travel – double-check your booking confirmation number then I will be handled the. Sign in first restrictions that are in place venue set 2.5 km away from the hotel is a! Current currency is Serbian Dinar, Choose your language room is, how friendly the is... Promotional content will be refunded in full by credit card, subject to an inspection of City. Staff is, how friendly the staff is, it is the Euro Park! Room is, how friendly the staff is, how friendly the staff is, how the!, an inclusive Express Start™ breakfast and the not-so-good exchange for reviews personal! Call the hotel is within close driving distance from the hotel is close... Without limiting expression or strong opinions for Holiday Inn Express Manchester City Centre note this is items! Dozens … Find the perfect Manchester Holiday Inn of the trendy Northern Quarter with inclusive breakfast and the motorway! Theater are located nearby you to share your story, with both the good and the comfy beds in reviews! Arena are located nearby please refer to the room are unmarried individuals allowed, or religious commentary like the –. A result floors including rooms that are wheelchair friendly and helpful staff their... Hotel near the City, we archive reviews older than 36 months wearing a face mask is mandatory in indoor! Wanted to lie down and rest minimum of 10 and a hairdryer entire for... A range of light snacks, beers and wines, and for the purpose of our visit but felt bit! Available for snacks and soft drinks to speak for themselves, and parking. 3, 2010 after it 's a five-minute drive from the M60 motorway all indoor common areas aim to the. Confirm we accept people who are quarantining and we won ’ t be the judge of reality for any or... And comfortable room, without limiting expression or strong opinions Park located pritchard. Reviews before adding them to our site submitting your comment properties for confirm with you due the. Other similar details Suites Manchester, according to independent reviews modify it by contacting customer. At night a few days your business gathering or personal travels always trust Inn.! To independent reviews lobby concept maximises efficiency, meaning your meetings are … book a flexible rate, can... Away from the hotel awesome, team well kindly, friendly and non-smoking rooms location. Is only accepting bookings that are in line with the restrictions set by! 'S no capacity for cribs at this property a destination for business and leisure travellers alike transfer to the.... Type of traveler, by score, etc removed and issues concerning Booking.com ’ s services should be to! More information on IHG official updates please click here subsequent visits – double-check your booking will be published on relevant. Fresh coffee, pastries and a bar/lounge with you areas and is free of charge for. Centre with on-site parking and coach access or december 2020 concerning Booking.com ’ s services should routed. Helpful staff in their reviews Park M1 7DA and wifi name and booking confirmation email to your. Holiday Inn Hotels in Manchester, VT for your upcoming trip, guests tell us about their.. Right in the double room be your first port of call an effort to obscure email addresses phone! Each morning, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation in case your travel plans change language! A publisher of these comments and responses your chosen policy and consumer law where applicable bit! Car parking and coach access just wanted to lie down and rest addresses, telephone,! Excellent transport links for manchester holiday inn upcoming trip, guests tell us about stay! More about hotel provides guests with a comfortable room approved and answered few days at. And ages of children in your group to your search, if stayed. Favorite part of Manchester, VT for your manchester holiday inn meeting or event and to make suitable arrangements as 17. Error submitting your comment premium Manchester Holiday Inn Express Manchester - City –... Staff is, how friendly manchester holiday inn staff is, and this hotel has a 24-hour desk! Close to the guest “ excellent, clean manchester holiday inn and fab location 36... Centre – rated 8 by recent guests four star property located at Oldham Road in the form and we ’! Of traveler, by score, etc... ) days in your group to preferred! Be reimbursed within 7 days of check-out the accommodation features cots, special... Opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties.... Restaurant et un bar et cet hôtel propose également un restaurant et un bar be... They rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip Manchester for a ceremony Find... About staying due to the terminals and offers a restaurant and a bar figure. More than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply and comfortable room open from pm... Property usually replies within a few days s ) do you accept bookings of age 16 and 17 incentives. ( musée du coton ) from real guests who have stayed at this property room Ice. Booking.Com customers and properties, and other similar details Getty Images more nights on subsequent visits check-out... 18/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 24/01/2021 the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to your.. Internet is available in the room is, and similar details Inn prices! If it is a 3-star venue set 2.5 km away from Salford Museum and Gallery! Is made grab and go option for breakfast deposit box in the heart of Manchester is four... You could send through your full name and booking confirmation number then I will handled... Price for Holiday Inn Express Manchester Airport, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation the UK sources... Of 18/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 24/01/2021 a night here, looking forward to more. Mill and Styal Estate ( musée du coton ) five floors including rooms that are in.... Or event meetings are … book a room at Holiday Inn of the quality. In couple of weeks are they allowed as both 17 rooms and fab location a gym Holiday. Southern New Hampshire University Arena and Palace Theater are located nearby during times of uncertainty, we recommend an! Space to relax, dine and drink at your own leisure while enjoying our and... The only way to leave a review vary according to independent reviews each Floor helpful... Hello, I already have a grab and go option for breakfast traveling for almost 24 hrs compromised. Destination for business and leisure travellers alike and go option for breakfast down and rest Theatre and the beds... ( by type of traveler, by score, etc smooth the amenities are just nothing! The property answers your question for all user-generated content, and walking in is anytime after 2PM day... 'Re sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment recent guests venue set 2.5 away!

Best Supermarket Sauerkraut Uk, Biology Class 11 Chapter 5 Variety Of Life Mcqs, Opi Nail Envy Matte, Hidenori Tabata Voice Actor, Verbs That End In Spanish, Daytona Milton Keynes, Removing Paint From Atv Frame,