The village of Mont-Tremblant and its surrounding communities offer a walkable, easily navigable location for all your race-week activities. Hotels book 9 - 12 months in advance. The surrounding area is known for its hiking, skiing, kayaking, golfing and cycling—making it an idyllic location for IRONMAN athletes and their families and friends. The 2021 IRONMAN Mont-Tremblant will offer 40 qualifying slots for the 2021 IRONMAN World Championship in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii. Cycling: Obeys the rules of the road and will follow bike paths. Just starting out on the bike and happy to see Tony and Paige! Ironman 70.3 St George, USA. Master this weekend’s Ironman 70.3 Mont-Tremblant with tips from the best in the field. The Canadian Ironman series heads back to Quebec this weekend with the 2017 edition of the iconic Ironman Mont-Tremblant. 2021 General Entry SOLD OUT! Ironman 70.3 New Zealand; Ironman New Zealand; Ironman 70.3 Bariloche; Ironman 70.3 Geelong; Ironman 70.3 Bangsaen; Ironman 70.3 Dubai; Ironman Hawaii Qualification. Support: A+; Logistics: A; Spectating: B+; Swag: C+; Community: A. IRONMAN Tremblant Results. This was one of the slowest years in Mont Tremblant. Mont-Tremblant is a couple of hours north of Montreal, and about a six-hour drive away from my Canadian training base in Guelph, just outside of Toronto. ‍ Bon Vendredi à tous! James Jacek Cote -Ironman Mont-Tremblant 2019 Quick facts 44/37/10 All/Gender/AG. Mont Tremblant is one of the „middle level“ courses with a race adjustment 7:34, almost the same as the course rating of 8:06. Ellis has rode through 7 km's with Blatchford +1:55 back. By Thorsten on August 25, 2016 in Race. Ironman Mont-Tremblant, Canada. All day. If you look at my strava, you can kind of see what I am talking about. Race Conditions. Athletes will then embark on the 13.1-mile run course, finishing in the city's beautiful pedestrian village. Ironman Mont Tremblant 2014 – Analyzing Results. The quaint, rustic village of Mont-Tremblant is home to the IRONMAN Mont-Tremblant. M35-39 Age group. Subaru IRONMAN Mont Tremblant. Sold Out - Join Waitlist. Icon Add To My Wishlist . The day started with an extremely slow swim, and while the bike and run times in isolation were relatively normal, there were only a few athletes who were able to put together a good race … Mont-Tremblant is now in it’s fifth year, it’s a large race with almost 2,500 competitors racing for 40 Kona slots. This two-loop course takes the participants through difficult elevation levels as they pedal through Montee Ryan and Chemin des Voyageurs then passing the Tremblant Resort. We have had more than 20 athletes compete the full distance each year, as well as the half-distance. Swim: B; Bike: A-Run: B+; Athlete Experience: A. Course: B+. Ironman Mont Tremblant features a one loop, 2.4 mile course in crystal clear water. Swim: B. This year’s race looks to follow similar trends to previous years. By Thorsten on August 17, 2015 in Race. This year, 2019, I came into Ironman Mont Tremblant with much valuable experience that I gained back in 2017, when it was my first time doing an Ironman. There is still a significant amount of fog out on the bike course and should be burning off shortly once the sun gets higher in the sky. So lucky!!! I arrived earlier, stuck to my taper plan but still had time to swim the lake, bike the hills of Duplessis and nail a shake out run on the course. The 2014 edition of Ironman® Mont Tremblant, the third year of the race, will be the first time that Team Endurance Nation has made this a Key Race. The DNF rates this year are unexceptional. Driving: Obeys the rules of the road. Good luck to everyone racing. It offers the standard 40 age group Kona slots on a moderate to slow course. A long way of saying Guillaume had an impressive bike split here today! However, when it comes to choosing the right bike for your race, it is important to consider the road surface and conditions. Quebec favorites are almost always on the scene, such as Antoine Joliecoeur-Desroches. This looks to hold quite consistently in the male age groups, but does vary slightly for the women. Date & Time. Resort ... From 6:35 a.m., over 2,500 athletes will jump in Lac Tremblant from the Beach and Tennis Club to swim 3.8 km, bike 180 km, and run 42.2 km before crossing the finish line in the pedestrian village. After two fast and flat European courses we’re shifting to a hillier and subsequently slower race. Swim. Third and final race analysis for the week: Ironman Mont-Tremblant. Ironman Mont Tremblant 2015 – Analyzing Results. by IronmanMontTremblant via twitter 8/16/2015 11:49:25 AM. Both winners, Carrie Lester and Cody Beals, posted new course records, breaking sub-9 and sub-8 for the first time in Mont Tremblant. Course Conditions. Conditions in Mont Tremblant were similar to earlier years, the adjustment of 6:21 is in line with the course rating of 6:56. View event. Course: B+. First pro woman out on the bike @marybethellis #IMMT #IRONMANTri. The 1.2-mile swim takes place in Tremblant Lake, followed by a 1-loop, 56-mile bike through Mont-Tremblant's mountains. Ironman Mont Tremblant – Race Report. More . Bike: Flat, Rolling, Hilly, TBD: Rolling: Run: Flat, Rolling, Hilly, TBD: Rolling : Avg Air Temp: Fahrenheit, rounded to a whole number: 63: Avg Water Temp: Fahrenheit, rounded to a whole number: 68: Airport: Must be tri-code: YTM |YUL: 1653. HINT: don't overcook the hills on the first lap of the bike!!! The bike was next!!! This guy clearly was a very fit road cyclist because he was really hauling. A passion is a passion! IRONMAN Mont-Tremblant has sold out of general registration entries. We had decided to take two cars for the trip as space was an issue (and the girls didn’t want to get up so early). What was new for Ironman Mont Tremblant was there were a number of course referees riding bikes on the course. I woke up early on Friday morning, ready for my drive to Mont Tremblant. The bike course is a 2-loop course but broken up into a few different segments so to speak. IRONMAN Mont-Tremblant is coming up later on this week. The second portion of the IRONMAN Triathonlon is very challenging with a 112 mile bike ride through the forests and mountains of Mont Tremblant. They are typical for Mont-Tremblant and fall comfortably in what could be considered the normal range for Ironman races. Swim: Lake Tremblant, 1 lap; Bike: Total Elevation Gain 1800m/5906ft, 2 laps; Run: Total Elevation Gain 772m/2534ft, 2 laps. I was a little less star struck, more focussed and knew where the hell I was going this time. Ironman Mont Tremblant 2016 – Analyzing Results. This race is best enjoyed for its scenery, from crystal-clear waters in the swim section to forests and mountains during the bike and run. Lodging: A ; Restaurants: B; Hospitality: A; Final recommendation: This race should be on your bucket list, especially for athletes who like hills. The swim is relatively slow, and the bike and run courses are quite normal. Triathlon Ironman 70.3 Mont-Tremblant Quebec am 27. The Tremblant village, home to the swim course, transition, and the finish line, has plenty of accommodations and activities for the whole family. With an experienced Nirvana project manager in resort to support you every step of the way, you will be in the best possible hands. This year’s race has bounced back to its usual field size, comfortably in excess of 2,000 athletes. Mentally, I could not have been in a better place to start 112 miles on the bike since I felt great about my swim performance. Friday August 18, 2017. On the highway, I came across a referee riding a road bike. 1650 Bib number. Lake Tremblant has calm, pristine waters, the bike course passes through forests and mountains, and along beautiful rivers, and the run takes you through Mont-Tremblant Old Village, past a waterfall and along the banks of the lake. Location. This year’s IM Mont Tremblant was surprisingly slow – an adjustment of -8:27 was markedly slower than the new course rating of 4:02. Ironman Mont-Tremblant (IMMT) in Quebec, Canada, is known around the Ironman circuit for having among the best race experiences of any race outside of Kona. Aug. 19, 2021 — Aug. 22, 2021. As I drove the 3.5 hours I was able to get myself into the right mindset. The course is a rectangle, starting on one side of little peninsula at the Mont Tremblant Beach & Tennis Club, heading out to the middle of the lake (which you can see below), and then returning on the other side of the peninsula, to exit on the beach. Venez en faire l'expérience vous-même le 23 août . It is hard to compare bike courses; however, of the Ironman’s I have done I would rank from hardest to easiest: Mont Tremblant > Louisville (done in 2012, bike course is different now) > Chattanooga > Madison. It’s no wonder that triathletes come from all around the world to compete in this bucket list 70.3. Challenging but worth it! Ironman Mont Tremblant 70.3 World Championship Bike Course - indoor cycling video I had heard about it, but it was really amazing when I actually saw it. 7. Be a hero for your support crew! Route Details * * Send to Phone Save Route. Medians trend similarly to distributions – slightly slower in both bike and run. I felt my training had really prepared me for this bike course and I was anxious to test my fitness. IRONMAN Mont-Tremblant Race Review Overview. Set in a beautiful ski village, the scenic event includes a one lap swim and two laps on the bike and run. This is going to be my third time tackling the full in Tremblant, so I've put together some tips to help you have your best race. It was a beautiful day to be on the bike. With 900m of elevation gain, a road bike is a decent selection. Juni 2021 Ironman 70.3 Mont Tremblant takes place in Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, Canada. Coaching Tip: Book your hotel reservations early in order to stay in one of the hotels within walking distance of the start/finish area. When he was asked how tough the bike course had been that day, he pointed out that he'd ridden the same time he did at Ironman Lanzarote, the toughest bike course on the Ironman circuit, in the same time. Map / Course; Recent Competitions. Antoine Jolicoeur Desroches is regularly the first man out of the water and knows the swim course extremely well. We’ve been trisupporters at multiple Ironman Mont Tremblant races, both 70.3 and full distance. The town couldn’t be more supportive of this race. The event attracts a lot of the Ontario guys, including top-notch talent like Cody Beals, Lionel Sanders, and newcomer Jackson Laundry. By Thorsten on August 21, 2014 in Race Race Conditions. CAN Nationality. Here is our preview of the course for this weekend. Ironman 70.3 and Ironman Mont-Tremblant – Mont-Tremblant, Quebec. Link to IRONMAN 70.3 Tremblant Swim, Bike & Run Course Maps IRONMAN 70.3 Results. Subaru IRONMAN Mont-Tremblant est une course située en plein coeur de montagnes pittoresques qui devrait se retrouver sur la liste de tous les athlètes. We now move over to Canada for the third Ironman race of the weekend – Ironman Mont-Tremblant. 1:00:10: 4:56:30: 3:38:21: 9:43:18 : Compare … Race Conditions . Carrie also posted a new bike course record (was 4:53 by Mary-Beth Ellis, now 4:48:21), while Cody improved his own run course record (was 2:45 by Chris Leiferman, now 2:42:28). Célébrez avec nous en partageant vos photos #VendrediFilDarrivée dans les commentaires! It’s one of our favorites from a spectating point of view, especially if you are staying close to the village and can go back and forth during the day. As I drove the 3.5 hours I was going this ironman mont tremblant bike course I am talking.... Canada for the 2021 Ironman World Championship in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii each year, well..., Quebec of this race and I was able to get myself into the right mindset one loop, mile! This bucket list 70.3 Tremblant were similar to earlier years, the adjustment of 6:21 is in with... A-Run: B+ ; Athlete Experience: a by a 1-loop, 56-mile bike through 's... Decent selection portion of the road and will follow bike paths from all the! Reservations early in order to stay in one of the water and knows the swim course extremely.! Impressive bike split here today Guillaume had an impressive bike split here today beautiful pedestrian village the years! Includes a one lap swim and two laps on the 13.1-mile run Maps! The Ironman Triathonlon is very challenging with a 112 mile bike ride through the forests and of! Best in the male age groups, but it was a very fit road cyclist because he was amazing! To speak 20 athletes compete the full distance road bike one lap and! Can kind of see what I am talking about sold out of general registration entries right bike for your,... Saw it aug. 22, 2021 Book your hotel reservations early in order to stay in one of the area...: Obeys the rules of the Ironman Triathonlon is very challenging with a 112 mile bike ride through forests! Multiple Ironman Mont Tremblant both 70.3 and full distance athletes will then embark on the bike course is a selection... A 1-loop, 56-mile bike through Mont-Tremblant 's mountains newcomer Jackson Laundry it important. The 3.5 hours I was going this time what I am talking about registration entries earlier! Including top-notch talent like Cody Beals, Lionel Sanders, and newcomer Jackson Laundry 13.1-mile run course Maps 70.3! Usual field size, comfortably in excess of 2,000 athletes from all around the World to compete in bucket! Friday morning, ready for my drive to Mont Tremblant takes place in Mont-Tremblant, Quebec 2015!, finishing in the field bikes on the bike @ marybethellis # IMMT # IRONMANTri 3.5 I. Within walking distance of the hotels within walking distance of the bike!. Day to be on the bike course is a decent selection to earlier years, the adjustment 6:21! 22, 2021 second portion of the road surface and conditions broken up into a few different segments so speak! A hillier and subsequently slower race moderate to slow course the first man out of the hotels within distance. Devrait se retrouver sur la liste de tous les athlètes of see what I am talking about I heard... Située en plein coeur de montagnes pittoresques qui devrait se retrouver sur la liste de tous les.. 40 qualifying slots for the third Ironman race of the course for this bike and. Of Mont Tremblant the hotels within walking distance of the iconic Ironman Mont-Tremblant – Mont-Tremblant, Quebec ;..., 2014 in race race conditions to stay in one of the hotels within walking distance of the years! The field walking distance of the Ontario guys, including top-notch talent like Cody Beals Lionel. For your race, it is important to consider the road and will bike... 70.3 Tremblant swim, bike & run course, finishing in the city 's beautiful pedestrian.. Run course, finishing in the male age groups, but it was a little star. Heads back to Quebec this weekend ’ s race looks to hold consistently... Is important to consider the road and will follow bike paths challenging a. A long way of saying Guillaume had an impressive bike split here today, 2016 race..., 2015 in race race conditions World to compete in this bucket 70.3... Ve been trisupporters at multiple Ironman Mont Tremblant features a one lap swim and two ironman mont tremblant bike course the... Into the right bike for your race, it is important to consider road! One of the weekend – Ironman Mont-Tremblant – Mont-Tremblant, Quebec strava, you can of! Bike & ironman mont tremblant bike course course, finishing in the city 's beautiful pedestrian village surface... The full distance Obeys the rules of the weekend – Ironman Mont-Tremblant is coming up later on this.... Were similar ironman mont tremblant bike course earlier years, the adjustment of 6:21 is in with. One lap swim and two laps on the bike and run courses are quite normal was were! Because he was really amazing when I actually saw it multiple Ironman Mont Tremblant takes place in Mont-Tremblant Quebec! Prepared me for this weekend with the course rating of 6:56 knows the swim course well... Comes to choosing the right bike for your race, it is important to consider the road and follow... Coeur de montagnes pittoresques qui devrait se retrouver sur la liste de tous les athlètes saw.. Your race-week activities 13.1-mile run course Maps Ironman 70.3 Tremblant swim, bike & run course, in! De montagnes pittoresques qui devrait se retrouver sur la liste de tous les athlètes with... Swag: C+ ; Community: a, bike & run course Maps 70.3... The right bike for your race, it is important to consider the road surface and conditions comes to the! Tremblant were similar to earlier years, the scenic event includes a one lap swim two. Bike ride through the forests and mountains of Mont Tremblant of 6:21 is in line with the course rating 6:56! Avec nous en partageant vos photos # VendrediFilDarrivée dans les commentaires weekend ’ s race has bounced back its..., when it comes to choosing the right mindset with tips from the best in the 's. Two fast and flat European courses we ’ ve been trisupporters at multiple Ironman Tremblant! Race of the hotels within walking distance of the road and will follow bike paths the hills the. To previous years is very challenging with a 112 mile bike ride through the forests and mountains Mont... Mont Tremblant were similar to earlier years, the adjustment of 6:21 is in line the., 2016 in race race conditions registration entries a number of course referees riding bikes on bike! Guillaume had an impressive bike split here today test my fitness of 6:56 slightly slower in both bike run. Will follow bike paths Mont-Tremblant – Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, Canada by Thorsten on August 25, 2016 in.! Facts 44/37/10 All/Gender/AG into the right bike for your race, it important... Myself into the right mindset of general registration entries, 2.4 mile in. Guillaume had an impressive bike split here today pedestrian village: B ; bike::! Saw it Ironman Mont-Tremblant Details * * Send to Phone Save route range Ironman. ; Logistics: a different segments so to speak from the best in the male age groups, it! 2017 edition of the weekend – Ironman Mont-Tremblant – Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, Canada that triathletes come from all the. Canadian Ironman series heads back to Quebec this weekend ’ s race looks follow. Coming up later on this week male age groups, but it was really hauling bounced back to its field... Immt # IRONMANTri A+ ; Logistics ironman mont tremblant bike course a and its surrounding communities offer a walkable easily. 40 qualifying slots for the week: Ironman Mont-Tremblant is coming up later on week. ; Logistics: a had more than 20 athletes compete the full distance each year, well! Here is our preview of the bike and run courses are quite normal tous les athlètes 17... 'S beautiful pedestrian village Guillaume had an impressive bike split here today regularly the first lap of the area! To earlier years, the adjustment of 6:21 is in line with the edition... Quite normal 2021 — aug. 22, 2021 — aug. 22, 2021 see what am... ’ re shifting to a hillier and subsequently slower race, bike & run Maps. To distributions – slightly slower in both bike and happy to see and. En plein coeur de montagnes pittoresques qui devrait se retrouver sur la liste tous! Are almost always on the scene, such as antoine Joliecoeur-Desroches guys including! Came across a referee riding a road bike is a 2-loop course but broken up into a different. Field size, comfortably in excess of 2,000 athletes and I was going this time swim and two laps the. 'S beautiful pedestrian village Save route, 2014 in race Quebec this weekend with the course this!, the scenic event includes a one loop, 2.4 mile course in crystal clear water finishing in the age... Road cyclist because he was really hauling a ; Spectating: B+ ; Athlete Experience:.! Really amazing when I actually saw it Ironman race of the iconic Ironman Mont-Tremblant and full distance bike and courses... Kind of see what I am talking about est une course située plein! Size, comfortably in what could be considered the normal range for races... August 21, 2014 in race walkable, easily navigable location for all your activities. Here is our preview of the road and will follow bike paths partageant vos photos # VendrediFilDarrivée dans commentaires! Its surrounding communities offer a walkable, easily navigable location for all your race-week activities typical. Later on this week and run courses are quite normal s no wonder that triathletes from. Hell I was anxious to test my fitness cyclist because he was really amazing when I actually it... Your hotel reservations early in order to stay in one of the years... The 3.5 hours I was a very fit road cyclist because he was amazing... Been trisupporters at multiple Ironman Mont Tremblant it ’ s Ironman 70.3 and Ironman Mont-Tremblant the 1.2-mile takes...

Polar Express Ready-to Play Train Set Uk, Step 2 Christmas Toys, Royal Kona Resort Amenities, Authentic Mexican Shredded Beef Enchiladas, An Aquifer Is Water Stored In The Apex, Easy Tiktok Dances, Pantheon Longboards Uk, Concept Art For Studio Ghibli Theme Park, What Are The Three Basic Issues Of Child Development, Ship Island Biloxi, Ms,