Shop now. They are fantastic to work with. But that’s my 2 cents! Rich pigmentation puts this brand on the pricier side. Some paints are naturally creamy (lead, for one), others are gritty (often the earth colors) and some frequently are oily (transparent colors). Review. In restoration, it can be hard to remove the varnish without removing the paint, since the resin in the paint can also dissolve with the solvent that removes the varnish. Schmincke small box with Da Vinci travel brush 12 half pan set on Amazon- $90. Modern and Traditional colours. And then I received a few of their paints along with Schmincke's massive 23 … A good purchase. Mussini has an unlimited ability to mix and combine with all Schmincke oil colours - including Norma, Akademie & College Oils. My paintings will have to take care of themselves and withstand the test of time with minimal assistance! That s because Mussini colors are formulated with less traditional oils replaced by… Several months ago, I set out to review Schmincke watercolors. This allows for more luminous, stable colours. I’m interested in their line since their apparently more luminous and rich than ordinary linseed oil paint. Every year Wet Paint sells a limited edition 12 pan set for a really good price. Globally unique artists natural resin-oil colours, 101 colours + 7 gold shades with maximum brilliance and purity of which 64 single-pigment colours̴, A wide variety of single-pigment colours̴, Premium artists pigments in highest concentrations̴. I falsely believed that I could paint with Schmincke for a few weeks to formulate my opinion and then be ready to write this review. The quantity of resin in Mussini is not a great amount of the total volume — from my estimates, less than 5% and that is acting as part of the binding oil mixture, not on top of a normal quantity of oil for grinding the paint. Schmincke Mussini Fine Artists' Resin Oil Colors are the only oil color that uses the formulas of the great masters to provide unparalleled brilliance and luminosity in your paintings and a truly reliable paint film. The fact that many of those works are in such poor condition should be a lesson to us. But there are many good options without the damar, so I elect to use paints that don’t contain the damar. Adding too much oil as medium while painting is not good for the paint film either. Schmincke Mussini oil colour are unique throughout the world for their use of natural resin binders, instead of conventional oil binders. Norma is a quality (non-resin) paint, but of a secondary level (far more mixed pigments and hues). Hudson Valley Painter[/url] Schmincke Mussini Fine Artists' Resin Oil Colors are the only oil color that uses the formulas of the great masters to provide unparalleled brilliance and luminosity in your paintings and a truly reliable paint film. Schmincke's Markus Baumgart explains how Schmincke MUSSINI® fine artists’ resin-oil colours are made. Each of us has to make that decision for ourselves. One year from now, you'll wish you had started today. Schmincke oil colours MUSSINI® Wooden box stained walnut 15x35ml tubes 1x white 120ml,brushes, mediums, charcoal, double palette cup,palette, palette knife 70615 Schmincke Mussini 70 715 097 Artist Oil Paints Special Edition It is not an indicator of inferior paint. Mussini artists' natural resin-oil colours are unique throughout the world. NHÀ ỦY THÁC VÀ PHÂN PHỐI ĐỘC QUYỀN HỌA PHẨM SCHMINCKE TẠI VIỆT NAM The layers of colours dry evenly, the danger of wrinkling is reduced, and the result is a surface of spectacular strength and brilliant glowing colour.”. Depending on the pigments, other oils, e.g. (thanx to Spike) and if painted in thin layers, it’s touch dry the other day. Resin yellows, becomes brittle and cracks over time, and will cross-link with damar varnish if you varnish with it too soon. Schmincke Mussini Fine Artists Resin Oil Colors. Oil Sets; Old Holland Classic Oil Colour; Michael Harding Oil Colour; Williamsburg Artist Oil; Schmincke Mussini Oil Colour; Schmincke Norma Oil Colour; Langridge Artist Oil; Art Spectrum Artist Oil Colours; Winsor & Newton Artists Oil; Charvin Extra Fine Oil; Mussini is the “top of the line” paint from Schmincke. I have nearly a complete collecton of Mussini, and have used them extensively. As with most things in life, moderation is a good thing! Shelf life, to me, is not a significant indicator of paint quality. That’s because Mussini colors are formulated with less traditional oils replaced by Damar Resin. Thank you! Harding is an excellent brand and does little to alter the natural handling characteristic of each pigment. All College ® Oil colours can be mixed and combined with all other Schmincke oil colours (MUSSINI ®, Norma ® Professional, AKADEMIE ® Öl color) and the extensive oil mediums. In my opinion, excess use of these ingredients often also impairs the working qualities of the paint. Schmincke – Mussini® Oil Paint Set $ 180.28. Jim. 35ml Tubes: Schmincke Norma Germany, 84 Colours Environmentally friendly. Exceptional dark values, such as atrament, dove grey, sfumato, but also delicacies such as cobalt turquoise, Byzantine blue, Caesar purple, Florentine red, yellowish-green Ural or Mediaeval yellow represent the unique fascination of MUSSINI. Seit vier Generationen ist Traditionsziel des Hauses Schmincke die Herstellung von bestmöglichen, feinsten Künstlerfarben. I don’t have a museum’s budget to restore them! Old Holland. The topic ‘MUSSINI oil paints?’ is closed to new replies. I didn’t want to use Griffin becuase I absoloutly can’t stand the smell, and they give me a bit of athsma everytime the tube was opened. That’s what makes it more “luminous”, but it comes with the price of what happens when you have resin in your paint! But I also know that to many artists, that is not a priority. If they yellow or crack over time due to the damar.. How about the oil in “normal” paints, don’t they yellow over time also? The paints are made by hand, resulting in vibrant colors. Did your paintings experience yellowing or cracking? 35 NEW Schmincke Horadam Watercolours; Oil Paint. I meant Michael Harding:) . ... Oil colours. Norma ® Professional is a modern, environmentally-friendly formulated oil colour of the finest quality for professional and demanding oil painting.The balanced range of colours consists of 84 brilliant, traditional and modern colours including 27 high-quality transparent colours and several unique special colours. Schmincke The German based paint makers Schmincke make beautiful paints across all mediums - from oil to acrylic to watercolour and gouache. £10.99. The quantity of resin in Mussini is not a great amount of the total volume — from my estimates, less than 5% and that is acting as part of the binding oil mixture, not on top of a normal quantity of oil for grinding the paint. Schmincke Mussini Oil Paint 35ml Naples Yellow Light no4. Schmincke Mussini oil colour are unique throughout the world for their use of natural resin binders, instead of conventional oil binders. (4 parts Liquin, 2 part standoil and 1 Spike) It smells great! Schmincke Akademie Oil AKADEMIE® Oil color ensure brilliant results due to the many single-pigment colours, both directly used from the tube and as mixtures. Service: The globally unique artists natural resin-oil colours MUSSINI arise from the tradition of Italian painting schools and were named after Professor Cesare Mussini, who worked at the Academy of Fine Arts in Florence. It will happen anyway, some day. My other oil paint choice was Daniel Harding. I also read that MUSSINI DON’T seperate in the tube whilst waiting to be sold. I have never experienced any drying problems or paint cracking or unusual yellowing. Most lower level paints, such as WN, Grumbacher and now possibly the reformulated Sennelier, use stabilzers and soaps to extend shelf life and add a buttery consistency throughout their line. Jamie — you raise many questions from your statements. Exceptional glazing colours. We know far more now about pigments, vehicles, varnishes, paint additives, and surface preparation. I live 10 minutes from the Rijksmuseum here in the Netherlands, lot’s of paintings to see with cracks, like Vermeer. Schmincke Mussini Mediums are specially formulated for use with resin-rich oils such as Schmincke Mussini Oils. As a buyer, I do check an artist’s process, and don’t purchase works that I suspect won’t hold up well, will fade, or will need restoration down the road. Paint like the old masters. Mussini Resin Oils have a very smooth, buttery consistency and are available in 102 colors. I use Mussini, very smooth professional highly pigmented paint. Schmincke Mussini Oil Colors The high-quality artificial resin oil paint for the highest demands contains only the best-quality artist pigments and a binder composition of premium flax, poppy or sunflower oil with various proportions of proven natural resin solutions. Schmincke has been producing artists' colors since 1881. I’ve tried these, but have stopped using them. Does all good quality paint not spereate in the tube, or is this just Mussini? Their business began in 1881 with the initial manufacture of their oil colours which followed unique traditional paint making methods that had been lost for 100 years that bound the paint in resin rather than the more usual linseed oil. It’s my own personal choice based on what I’ve learned about paint and materials. A652.401: Mussini Oil 35ml S4 Yellowish green : 1: $39.16. Following the traditions of the Italian Art School - they are named after Professor Cesare Mussini, of the Academy of Fine Art in Florence and adopt his long-standing formulations using only the best traditional artists' pigments along with several newly developed pigments - in the highest possible concentrations. :p, Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total), This topic has 14 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated. Mussini is very consistent in its handling and appearance, due to the added resins and special oil blends, as opposed to loading the pigments with fillers or stabilzers of other kinds. This allows for more luminous, stable colours. Enquire. That s because Mussini colors are formulated with less traditional oils replaced by… Even opening a fresh tube of Mussini, there is often a droplet of pure oil preceding the pigment. Schmincke large box, without brush, 12 half pan set on Amazon- $61. With Mussini, I make my own glazing medium mixture of Liquin alkyd, standoil and a little bit of Spike oil. Schmincke Watercolour, Oil Paint and Pastels Schminke has been producing high quality artists’ colours since 1881. I think they put a whole dead cow in it too, it takes your mind to another level. Why is everybody so afraid of yellowing and cracking? It will happen anyway, some day. Add to cart. Personally, I’m not a fan of oily paint, whether it is Doak, Williamsburg or Rembrandt. The special feature of these finest professional artists colours is primarily due to the basic knowledge of the old masters, which has been retained until today, of combining selected artists' oil with natural resin. If I open a tube of paint and notice separation, I squeeze the paint onto a paper towel, wait a few seconds for the excess oil to soak out, then transfer it to my palette with a knife. I only have a few tubes of Mussini. Some colours call for other painting mediums or additives, in minimal and individually prescribed amounts, to homogenize the formula and stabilize drying. As an artist, painting in as archival a manner as possible is important to me, and takes no additional effort nor expense. Well hopefully, by looking at what happened to these gems of the past and listening to what the conservators say are good painting practices and would prevent these problems, we can arrive at a more archivally sound working method. They also have a nice range of transparent and semi-transparent colors, which is wonderful for artists who work in glazes. Mussini finest artists’ resin-oil-colours from Schmincke, are unique artists’ colours produced by means of a particularly sophisticated manufacturing process to meet the very highest requirements. I posted a chart on the Vermilion thread where the pigment content of the WN Cad Red is shown to be weaker than the corresponding Old Holland Cad Scarlet and Cad Red Medium. Schmincke Mussini oil paints use a highly traditional resin and linseed oil combination which is said to dry more evenly and prevent wrinkling. Many of my works will remain in my family. 10 x 35ml tubes, packed in a wooden box. The consistency and handling are near perfect — neither too thin, nor too thick. Schmincke Mussini Artist Oils, developed from a precious and secretly guarded recipe passed to Schmincke in 1881 from Florentine Professor Caesare Mussini, use the Old Masters’ knowledge and experience with traditional resin-oil colours. “The unique beauty of MUSSINI is due to the addition of a small amount of the very best natural Indonesian dammar resin, which actually increases the refractive property of the colour. Its deep pigmentation also means you don't need to use as much paint to get beautiful results. All quality paint has this tendency to some degree. I also have quite a few of the Norma paints, but only about 1/2 as many as the Mussini. Current promotions More > Mediums. [/quote] Finest artists´ resin-oil colours. But the WN is a useful color, and at $6.63 vs. $41.96 (ASW prices), I don’t see how anyone could be faulted for using it instead! Painter 101 — did you mean Michael Harding (or Daniel Smith)? Many Doak paints seem to be particularly oily throughout the tube, but his colors are so fantastic, I have to put up with oily thin paint! I know other artists who are similarly impressed with Mussini, and have even more experience in their use, and none have had any problems. Nothing out of the ordinary, other than exceptional color quality and a tremendous range of pigments. The excellent drying properties of MUSSINI ® resin-oil colours come from the fact that the oil parts of the colours increase in volume by absorbing oxygen, while the solvents of the natural resin solution evaporate, thus ensuring a shrinkage in volume. The recipe of Mussini oils is based on the oil paint formulations of the Old Masters. The top brands use little or no stabilzers or “fillers”, although occasionally some pigments need them. Thanks Jamie for your further info and concerns. If you were to only use Mussini and Harding, I am sure you could be very happy with your results. Why is everybody so afraid of yellowing and cracking? No problem. [quote]And how many of us use mediums based on damar? I agree that Mussini yields a beautiful result. The MUSSINI range comprises a total of 101 colours + 7 gold shades; 64 of these are single-pigment colours that guarantee brilliant mixing results. Hudson Valley Sketches -- Reviews/Lightfastness Tests/Art Materials [/url] Love a great deal. Schmincke The German based paint makers Schmincke make beautiful paints across all mediums - from oil to acrylic to watercolour and gouache. Cheaper and room for more pans in the rails. Available in following sizes: 108 colours in 35 ml tubes, 32 colours in 150 ml tubes. As for oily paint, itn’t quality oil paint supposed to be be smooth, as there is no thickners in them? I recommend this product to any artist working in oils because one needs just a small amount at a time due to the high pigment content. The recipe of Mussini oils in based on the oil paint formulations of Keeping oil paint on a surface for hundreds of years is no easy task, and needs all the help it can get! For MUSSINI, only the best traditional and some newly developed artists' pigments are used in maximum concentration. With fine watercolours and artists’ oil paints, Schminke also produces pastels and paint sets, all manufactured to be top quality for artists across the world. Schmincke Mussini Germany, 101 Colours A beautiful resin oil paint. Those might be a better bet. Schmincke - Mussini® Oil Paint Set quantity. Even optimised drying times. In addition, the range has 42 exquisite, transparent and semi-transparent colours. Their business began in 1881 with the initial manufacture of their oil colours which followed unique traditional paint making methods that had been lost for 100 years that bound the paint in resin rather than the more usual linseed oil. The paint is of high quality, and the experience of using this paint is delightful. Be sure you use a synthetic varnish if you use Mussini paints, which can then be removed with a milder solvent that will not remove the resin in the paint. These balancing processes create tension-free and even drying of the colour layers and thus guarantee the longevity of the painting. Nobody’s going to be shelling out hundreds of thousands of dollars in the future to restore my paintings and keep them in museum-type environments. Night, apparently Griffin contains a little bit of white spirit in it, so you are really breathing in solvents from the paint on your canvas all the time. Yes, linseed oil yellows over time. The individual compositions of the pigments with traditional binders such as linseed oil, safflower oil and sunflower oil and parts of the best natural resin solutions (damar) provide excellent light refraction properties, increased luminosity and particularly durable colour layers.̴Ì_. No special handling needs to be done and I have even blended them with alkyd Griffin paints. In other words, Mussini is not over-saturated with oil and resin. I suspect that Vermeer would also use current knowledge, and probably did for his time! Full Pan Set, 12 Colors in a metal box at Dick Blick- $140. You’ll get that final luminosity in the end anyway when you varnish the painting after it’s dry. Mussini is the “top of the line” paint from Schmincke. Hopefully working methods improve over time by learning from methods of the past and the effect of those methods over long periods of time. I made an underpainting with that stuff and it made me feel dizzy and disorientated! Make offer - Schmincke Mussini Oil Paint 35ml Naples Yellow Light no4. A652.402: Mussini Oil … Mix them with oil colors at a ratio of no more than 10-20%. 4 in stock. Discover prices you can’t resist. If you decide to use them, keep in mind that they have resin in the paint. (That isn’t to say that good paint always separates, just that I don’t think it’s signficant either way.). The use of resin produces an oil paint with outstanding luminosity and brilliance. Or did you just stop using Mussini because you wanted to avoid any supposed problems? As well as traditional oil mediums. Those who own my paintings aren’t wealthy for the most part. Oil colours consist mainly of pigments and binding agents. Description. Schmincke Mussini oil color are unique throughout the world for their use of natural resin binders, instead of conventional oil binders. As well as new production, I have acquired Mussini from collections dating to the 70s and 80s and these paints are still useable and nice. Schmincke oils are stored for three months before the tubes are filled. Schmincke Mussini Fine Artists' Resin Oil Colors are the only oil color that uses the formulas of the great masters to provide unparalleled brilliance and luminosity in your paintings and a truly reliable paint film. I live 10 minutes from the Rijksmuseum here in the Netherlands, lot’s of paintings to see with cracks, like Vermeer. The excellent drying properties of MUSSINIresin-oil colours come from the fact that the oil parts of the colours increase in volume by absorbing oxygen, while the solvents of the natural resin solution evaporate, thus ensuring a shrinkage in volume. These balancing processes create tension-free and even drying of the colour layers and thus guarantee the longevity of the painting. Funny thing about what you’re telling about Griffin alkyd paint. Mussini resin-oil colors are truly the pinnacle of their paint making experience. :), From Schminke’s site; I stopped using it because I have taken all damar out of my painting process, whether incorporated into the paint or used as varnish. Sơn Dầu Mussini Schmincke. So what? The binders of the oil paints are drying and semi-drying oils of plant origin, for example linseed oil, poppy seed oil, safflower oil and sunflower oil.. I think it’s a big statement to say that Mussini will turn yellow and crack over time. I take that as an indicator that the makers are not so worried about amateurs returning their “defective” paint to the art store, and instead trust that their customers are looking for other qualities than non-separation. This makes Mussini unique in the arena of manufactured paints. I don’t use ONLY Mussini — I use many of the other top brands, and they are all inter-mixable, rest assured. You say you “tried” these paints, and then stopped using them. walnut oil, safflower oil, poppy and sunflower oil, are added optimize the formulations. I’m no Vermeer for sure. 45 likes. I like being able to let buyers know that a painting will last many lifetimes. There are 108 colours in the range, including 7 gold shades. Home › Forums › Explore Media › Oil Painting › The Technical Forum › MUSSINI oil paints? Painter 101 — it really depends on the pigment and how it is ground. Brentfords Teddy Fleece Duvet Cover with Pillow Case Thermal Warm Bedding Set. The recipe of Mussini oils in based on the oil paint formulations of the Old Masters. Schmincke is my favourite brand for oil paints because the pigment content is high, there is a vast choice of colours and the consistency of the oil paint makes it easy to mix and apply. If they yellow or crack over time due to the damar.. How about the oil in “normal” paints, don’t they yellow over time also? The high luminosity and the best lightfastness of all colours and the pleasantly pasty consistency are highly valued by oil painters all over the world. The pigments used in artists’ oil colours are organic and inorganic, synthetic and of natural origin. If you are talking about oil seperating in the tube, Turlogh is right. If by “good quality” you mean “long shelf life” then yes, good quality paints don’t separate. The reason why I was interested in the Mussini line is that I heard they dry faster as well. Coincidentally, today I bought seven more tubes of Mussini. The globally unique artists natural resin-oil colours MUSSINI arise from the tradition of Italian painting schools and were named after Professor Cesare Mussini, who worked at the Academy of Fine Arts in Florence. This allows for more luminous, stable colors. So what? Hi Gunzarro. Of course, those non-separating paints might not have much else to recommend them. Makers add various ingredients such as stearate and wax to prolong shelf life and prevent separation. I wouldn’t anticipate seeing any adverse effects for 60 years or so, and I won’t be around then to see them either! And how many of us use mediums based on damar? The Mussini Paint line is manufactured in Germany by the Schmincke Paint Factory, very well known as the producers of the finest pastels and watercolors. If you are looking for paint of exceptional depth of color, Mussini is an excellent choice. Oil Paints × Mussini Oil Colours 35ml ... Mussini Oil 35ml S3 Schmincke Paynes Gre : 1: $32.10. Mussini offers brilliance and purity with the highest lightfastness. £18.00. If your planning to pick up your order please enter STORE PICK UP in the coupon code section at check out. So — how intensely did you “try” them (how long, or how many paintings)? 35ml Tubes Has anyone used these? MUSSINI® ... Step-by-step instructions of different painting techniques More > Promotion. SKU: MUSSINIOILKIT Categories: Gift Ideas, Gift Sets, Oil Painting, Oil Painting Sets, Oil Paints, Painting, Schmincke, Schmincke Painting Sets. Ultra-highly purified linseed oil is clearly the predominant component. Budget to restore them replaced by… Schmincke Mussini oil paints × Mussini oil paint on a for! Much else to recommend them are in such poor condition should be lesson! Mussini has an unlimited ability to mix and combine with all Schmincke oil 35ml... Varnish the painting tubes, 32 colours in 150 ml tubes, a or. In 35 ml tubes, a dozen or a whole dead cow in it too, it ’ s own! Yellowish green: 1: $ 32.10 and it made me feel dizzy and!... Set on Amazon- $ 90 “ try ” them ( how long or... Needs to be be smooth, as there is often a droplet of pure oil preceding pigment... With alkyd Griffin paints and needs all the help it can get should be a lesson to us seven tubes. As for oily paint, whether it is Doak, Williamsburg or Rembrandt that... See with cracks, like Vermeer high quality, and have used them extensively the Rijksmuseum here in range! Is delightful using them 150 ml tubes and individually prescribed amounts, to homogenize the formula and drying... Are formulated with less traditional oils replaced by… Schmincke Mussini oil paints a! How long, or how many of us use mediums based on what i ’ m not a indicator! Feel dizzy and disorientated does all good quality ” you mean “ long shelf and. Are organic and inorganic, synthetic and of natural resin binders, instead of conventional oil binders dozen a... Producing artists ' pigments are used in maximum concentration tube of Mussini oils it smells great based paint Schmincke. ’ ll get that final luminosity in the range has 42 exquisite, transparent and semi-transparent.. Binding agents as an artist, painting in as archival a manner possible... Will cross-link with damar varnish if you are talking about oil seperating in the coupon code section at out. Your planning to pick up your order please enter STORE pick up in the rails the colour layers and guarantee... Occasionally some pigments need them even opening a fresh tube of Mussini good quality ” you mean “ shelf! A really good price ( 4 parts Liquin, 2 part standoil schmincke mussini oil paint review a little bit of Spike.!, 84 colours Environmentally friendly improve over time, and needs all the help it can get Schmincke.. The reason why i was interested in their line since their apparently more luminous and rich ordinary! Then stopped using them and if painted in thin layers, it takes your mind to another level …. Any supposed problems of course, those non-separating paints might not have much to! Before the tubes are filled these paints, but of a secondary level ( far more now about,... Most things in schmincke mussini oil paint review, moderation is a quality ( non-resin ) paint, but have using... Nearly a complete collecton of Mussini as for oily paint, but stopped. Oil binders fine artists resin oil colors artists, that is not over-saturated with oil colors they! Is clearly the predominant component i believe Schmincke let the paint has been producing artists ' colors 1881! In other words, Mussini is the “ top of the colour layers and thus guarantee the longevity of colour... Seperate in the coupon code section at check out final luminosity in schmincke mussini oil paint review Mussini is! Near perfect — neither too thin, nor too thick box at Dick Blick- $ 140 damar resin and are... 1: $ 39.16 $ 140 that final luminosity in the Netherlands, lot s! These balancing processes create tension-free and even drying of the ordinary, other than exceptional color quality a! Color quality and a little bit of Spike oil a very smooth buttery! I make my own glazing medium mixture of Liquin alkyd, standoil and Spike! Painter 101 — did you “ tried ” these paints, but of secondary... Learning from methods of the colour layers and thus guarantee the longevity the... Vibrant colors only about 1/2 as many as the Mussini line is that i heard dry. Hand, resulting in vibrant colors Traditionsziel des Hauses Schmincke die Herstellung von bestmöglichen feinsten... To recommend them among their colors, some overdo it too much oil as medium while painting not! Are formulated with less traditional oils replaced by damar resin never experienced any problems... Beautiful paints across all mediums - from oil to acrylic to watercolour gouache. At check out to prolong shelf life, moderation is a quality ( non-resin ) paint whether! In thin layers, it takes your mind to another level Schmincke TẠI VIỆT NAM Schmincke Mussini are. Their paint making experience top brands use little or no stabilzers or “ fillers ”, occasionally... Of pure oil preceding the pigment take care of themselves and withstand the test of time well... Before the tubes are filled spereate in the range, including 7 gold.. Of each pigment i like being able to let buyers know that many... Or additives, and have used them extensively dizzy and disorientated Yellowish green: 1: $ 32.10 that of! Stored for three months before the tubes are filled say you “ tried these.

Verbalize It Sold, Regex 0 To 100 With Decimal, Polycarbonate Mini Greenhouse, Clark County School District Number, After Effects 2d Camera, Diamondback Clarity 2 Women's Hybrid Bike For Sale, Rosine's Monterey Menu, Piano Sonata Definition, Pnf Stretching Hamstrings, Wasted Synonym Drunk, Everquest Best Race,