We have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours. Definitely worth the stop. I tried a flight and enjoyed all the beers. Hi Big88 -- unfortunately we don't have a TV in our pub. The community is invited to attend the Festival that benefits JCC Special Needs programs for children and adults. Subscribe Village Brewing Company — 34 W Main St., Somerville PUB & BREWERY: Temporarily Closed. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Sheri Lynn Greenlee and is located at 43353 258th Street, Bridgewater, SD 57319-5818. They do not accept AmEx either. Get quick answers from Long Trail Brewing Company staff and past visitors. We have been going now every Friday NIGHT! See 35 photos and 2 tips from 85 visitors to Black Hat Brew Works. Old Colony Brewing opened in 2014 in Whitman, 10th District Brewing in 2015 in Abington, and Black Hat Brew Works in 2015 in Bridgewater. featuring a massive 30 door walk in box . We usually ski in the morning and visti Long Trail for lunch. The mash Tun features a clamp stainless steel base, a spray cone for Sparging and recirculation port built into the lid. Super casual vibe but with creative tasty food combinations like the ham & Swiss with beer mustard and apple on sourdough, or the kale salad with grilled sweet potato, goat cheese and pumpkin seeds. It's a super relaxed vibe, perfect after a long work week and they have a different food truck each week, it's like going to a different restaurant every week but close to home. Bridgewater, are you ready for a Craft Beer Festival? Great location too! Learn more about brewery wedding venues in West Bridgewater on The Knot. It was short-lived and destroyed by a band of Lenape in 1643 during Governor Kieft's War (1643-1645). Distillery tours & tasting. Top Bridgewater Breweries: See reviews and photos of breweries in Bridgewater, Massachusetts on Tripadvisor. Black Hat Brew Works in Bridgewater, MA. No and the primary reason for people stopping in is to enjoy the fantastic beer and food! Boulder, Colo. • April 1, 2020 — The Brewers Association—the not-for-profit trade association dedicated to small and independent American brewers—today released its annual list of the top 50 producing craft brewing companies and overall brewing companies in the U.S., based on beer sales volume. T: 0151 317 8215 E: [email protected] Office and sales. 5 out of 5 stars. Browse I think you will find something that you like. As of October 4, 2020, The Long Trail Pub & Brewery is hibernating for the winter while we focus on safely brewing and producing beer in Bridgewater Corners. See activity, upcoming events, photos and more Search for other Wine in Bridgewater on The Real Yellow Pages®. Brewery in Bridgewater, Nova Scotia. Would definitely recommend. Cooper Bros. Brewery was located in Bridgewater, PA, which only had 3 breweries, so there are not many that that were producing breweriana items. 2,191 people like this. We enjoyed the drive thanks to goggle providing amazing vistas and were not disappointed with our destination. can enjoy the ales and excellent bar foods I well recommend the bar. Only open part time but they are creative with their brews and will fill a growler for you. Bridgewater Blonde is an easy drinking Blonde Ale, checking in at 6.5%abv with a nice sweet and light malty back bone. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Brew Pubs in Bridgewater, MA. Please choose a different date. 350 Reviews (802) 672-5011 Website. Find useful information, the address and the phone number of … T: 0151 306 6466 E: [email protected] Brewery tours. Would go back. Whereas Harpoon -- brewers of my once my favorite IPA -- dropped on my happy list last year like the stock market crash of 1987, Long Trail gained a huge fan this year. This one is a 100l setup for a customer featuring a hot liquor tank with return arm an 3kw titanium element. thx. With the growth we continue to see in the industry and the superior product that is being produced, we are excited to see what the breweries … !More, We visit Long Trail Brewing Company every time we come to the Woodstock Inn. Every Saturday, 12-1pm and Sunday, 2–3pm £15 per person. History. Sorry for the delayed answer here. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Brew Pubs in Bridgewater, MA. I'm not much a beer drinker and when it comes to the brewery's I'm basically clueless. Book your tickets online for Long Trail Brewing Company, Bridgewater Corners: See 114 reviews, articles, and 62 photos of Long Trail Brewing Company, ranked No.1 on Tripadvisor among 3 attractions in Bridgewater Corners. Disappointed in how crazy mobbed its been lately; rarely less than an hour wait for a table (the lack of 'star' for that). Definitely worth eating here if in the area,More, During our five day trip to Killington, this was the only time we ventured away from the ski area and we are so glad we did. My favorite was the cream ale. A good place to try out some beers. 40+ minute wait for a table. Sip and savour your way through wineries and vineyards that show off our cool climate ‘terroir’ and leave the driving to us. Its not really out of the way too much. Microbrewery in Bridgewater, MA - Black Hat Brew Works serves craft beer near 02324. You are also welcome to leave your table to check on you dog, however, alcoholic beverages are not permitted outside our service area. The prices are competitive for the area. Hotels near (BTV) Burlington Intl Airport, Hotels near (LEB) Lebanon Regional Airport, Restaurants near Long Trail Brewing Company, Gluten Free Restaurants in Bridgewater Corners, Vegetarian Restaurants in Bridgewater Corners, Best Cheeseburgers in Bridgewater Corners, Best Chicken Sandwich in Bridgewater Corners, Best Waffles & Crepes in Bridgewater Corners, Breakfast Restaurants in Bridgewater Corners, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Bridgewater Corners, See all restaurants in Bridgewater Corners. Micro brewery & taproom in Bridgewater: Bog Iron Brewing: Micro brewery & taproom in Norton: Bolton Beer Works: Micro brewery & tasting/retail space at Nashoba Winery in Bolton: Bone Up Brewing: Micro brewery & taproom in Everett: Boston Beer / Sam Adams: R & D micro brewery & taproom in Boston, pending nano brewery & taproom in Faneuil Hall The company's filing status is listed as Good Standing and its File Number is DB054540. In 2016, we began the transformation of our Liverpool base, renovating an old rubber factory into a 18,000 Hectolitre Brewery, capable of brewing 3.2 million pints. Pages III Beer & Wine. note: the long trail pub & brewery is no longer open for food and beer to go as we focus on brewing and producing beer in bridgewater corners. Long Trail Brewing Company: Great Brewery - See 531 traveler reviews, 215 candid photos, and great deals for Bridgewater Corners, VT, at Tripadvisor. you can sit outside weather permitting. See what's currently available on Bernier's Liquors's beer menu in Bridgewater, MA in real-time. Great local brewery in Bridgewater MA, always rotating through some great beer tasting options. I would like to go back when it is not as crowded so we can try some of the food too.More, Have been coming to LT for years! a Coney Island chili dog special with onions rings and were both left speechless. Brewery in Bridgewater on superpages.com. Second Wind Brewery, a microbrewery in Plymouth, is expected to open this year. Clown Shoes Beer 47.77mi Ipswich, MA. Micro brewery & taproom in Bridgewater: Bog Iron Brewing: Micro brewery & taproom in Norton: Bolton Beer Works: Micro brewery & tasting/retail space at Nashoba Winery in Bolton: Bone Up Brewing: Micro brewery & taproom in Everett: Boston Beer / Sam Adams: R & D micro brewery & taproom in Boston, pending nano brewery & taproom in Faneuil Hall The...beer was very good. Are the prices for this place or activity, Is this a must-do if you are traveling with a, Is this a romantic place or activity that you would suggest for, Is this a place or activity you would go to on a, Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, 25 Scotland Blvd #1, Bridgewater, MA 02324-2302, I went to the brewery to try their beer options. I am very glad we stopped here.More. Black Hat Brew Works is a small craft brewery established on Black Hat Friday 2015, and is located in the Scotland Industrial Park in Bridgewater, MA. My husband really wanted to check this place out. Very popular place to eat. The typically have food options on the weekends via local food trucks and also recently expanded adding an outdoor patio area. keep in touch on our social media channels as we get closer to opening our space to the public in 2021. Does this restaurant offer table service? Crazy crowded on a peak leaf peeping weekend. Find brewery in North Bridgewater, NY on Yellowbook. Great local brewery in Bridgewater MA, always rotating through some great beer tasting options. The beer selection is wonderful and changes often. Located on the scenic Heysen Trail, this dog-friendly spot is a popular resting spot for walkers. Would definitely recommend.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. awesome- snowmobilers, skiers/riders, and your classic brewery crowd. Brewing seven beers year-round, plus a limited release brew here and there. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Get directions, reviews and information for Long Trail Brewing Company in Bridgewater Corners, VT. Long Trail Brewing Company 5520 US Route 4 Bridgewater Corners VT 05035. Community See All. "Try the beer." Prices are super reasonable and I cannot say enough good things about it. The outdoor patio next to the river offers a wonderful experience throughout the different seasons. Dog friendly. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Brew Pubs in Bridgewater, MA. Black Hat Brew Works is a small craft brewery established on Black Hat Friday 2015, Show More Black Hat Brew Works is a small craft brewery established on Black Hat Friday 2015, and is located in the Scotland Industrial Park in Bridgewater, MA. Find New Jersey breweries, brewery tours, brewpubs & visit your local brewery in NJ. Its obvious that they have a growing following and if you've never tried their offerings, I highly recommend it. We are very excited to have our Beer at Hockomock Liquors in West Bridgewater! I would like to go back when it is not as crowded so we can try some of the food too. Aug 13, 2020. WICKED LOCAL READERS CHOICE AWARDS 2018! My burger was very tasty and the sweet potato fries with mustard ale sauce were so very good. Enjoyable food, wonderful beer selection and relaxing atmosphere. Owners are always on-site, Black Hat Brew Works has been a positive presence in the town for two years now, filling a niche. Find brewery in Bridgewater Farms, PA on Yellowbook. O love doing builds. Office Hours: Monday to Friday from 8am to 4:30pm. Best Brewery Restaurants in East Bridgewater. They offer good tasting brews, a fun atmosphere and the folks running and working there are very friendly. The 3 Bridgewater's are pretty rural old New England towns with windy 2 lane roads and laid back folks not into the new and pretty and maybe even Yelp. more. BRIDGEWATER — A Brockton animal shelter and Black Hat Brew Works teamed up to pick a dog to be featured on cans of the brewery's next batch of cream ale. Berkley Beer Company in Berkley, Massachusetts shows us their process before their local brew ends up on tap at the Riv. Apparently, everyone else had the same idea because it felt like the entire state of Vermont was packed into the restaurant/bar. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, The Lincoln Inn & Restaurant At The Covered Bridge, President Calvin Coolidge State Historic Site. . Find, research and contact wedding professionals on The Knot, featuring reviews and info on the best wedding vendors. Find the best Breweries on Yelp: search reviews of 38 Bridgewater businesses by price, type, or location. I don’t like beer but others in our group enjoyed the beer brewed here. co2 tanks refill & pump rental available. Perched along the harbor of America’s oldest fishing port, CABC brews beer whose bold flavor and character reflects the spirit and courage of the North Atlantic fishing fleet. Waiter was great. Local Breweries near 02324, Bridgewater, MA. All kinds of folks here which is...awesome- snowmobilers, skiers/riders, and your classic brewery crowd. 5520 US Route 4, Bridgewater Corners, VT 05035-9600. As of October 4, 2020, The Long Trail Pub & Brewery is hibernating for the winter while we focus on safely brewing and producing beer in Bridgewater Corners. Microbrewery in Bridgewater, MA - Black Hat Brew Works serves craft beer near 02324. I am very glad we stopped here. PUB & BREWERY: Temporarily Closed. Are you sure you want to delete this question? They currently have Bridgewater Blonde, Blueberry Kolsch, and Such a Good Boy Cream Ale! Ramunto's in Bridgewater is a nice local spot to check out if you're in the area again for the game. extensive keg selection - over 40 different barrels availabe in all different sizes 1/4, 1/6 and 1/2. ... Samuel Adams offers discerning beer drinkers a variety of brews. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Wine Beer & More at 1440 Pleasant St, Bridgewater, MA 02324. Find the Best Bridgewater, MA Brewery Stores on Superpages. Black Hat Brew Works 25 Scotland BLVD Unit 1 Bridgewater, MA 02324 Phone:(508) 807-5172 E-mail: info@blackhatbrewworks.com Locate and compare Wine Making & Beer Brewing Equipment in Bridgewater NS, Yellow Pages Local Listings. Tucked next to the hillside. Find ratings, reviews, and where to find beers from this brewery. Learn more about brewery wedding venues in Bridgewater on The Knot. Get Directions +1 902-541-4757. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Contact King Street Beer Company on Messenger. The restaurant is right on a river and...you can sit outside weather permitting. believe in. As of October 4, 2020, The Long Trail Pub & Brewery is temporarily closed for the winter while we focus on safely brewing and producing beer in Bridgewater Corners. Well worth the drive! It's in a little warehouse type building on an industrial street off Rt 104 in Bridgewater. surprise I LOVED 2 of the beers I tried mt 1st night. try whether you sit in or get it to go. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Sheri Lynn Greenlee and is located at 43353 258th Street, Bridgewater, SD 57319-5818. Definitely worth eating here if in the area. To my. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Brewery, Inc. is a South Dakota Domestic Business filed on May 21, 2009. 18 Broad St – Campus Plaza Bridgewater, MA 508-697-5077 Love Lane Brewery, Bar & Kitchen 62 – 64 Bridgewater St Baltic Triangle Liverpool L1 0AY. Specials. 463 King Street (2,595.75 mi) Bridgewater, NS, Canada, NS B4V 1B2. Find ratings, reviews, and where to find beers from this brewery. Super casual vibe but with creative tasty food combinations like the ham & Swiss with beer mustard and apple on sourdough, or the kale salad with grilled sweet potato, goat cheese and pumpkin seeds. Sit on the outdoor patio and sample some beer! Snowmobilers were parked outside and coming in for beers, grub, and to warm up a bit. A great place for lunch. Founded in 2004, Cape Ann Brewing Company (CABC) is an award-winning, family-owned, craft brewery and brewpub in the heart of the historic Gloucester seaport. A division of Saltbox Brewery, located in Bridgewater, NS. Learn More. Well worth the drive!More, I was staying at 506 on the river and found details of this brewery so I thought I would visit.When I arrived I was amazed friendly staff very helpful and knowledgeable.The brew great craft beers which you can sample,tours are available of the brewery.Afterwards you...can enjoy the ales and excellent bar foods I well recommend the bar.More. Excellent bar foods I well recommend the bar MA, always rotating through some great beer options! [ email protected ] brewery tours cocktails, a microbrewery in Bridgewater NS, Pages... Food trucks and also recently expanded adding an outdoor patio and sample some!!, everyone else had the same idea because it felt like the entire State of guidelines! Liquors 's beer menu in Bridgewater Farms, PA on Yellowbook they like beer and this brewery permitting. - Explore numbers Brewing from Bridgewater Corners, VT 05035-9600 definitely recommend.More, this is the version of website. Vineyards that show off our cool climate ‘ terroir ’ and leave the driving us... Blueberry Kolsch, and where to find beers from this brewery should do.... And savour your way through wineries and vineyards that show off our cool climate ‘ terroir ’ leave... A beer drinker and when it is not as crowded so we decided to come here for well-deserved... Bridgewater Farms, PA on Yellowbook Wine in Bridgewater surprise I LOVED 2 of the beers we ate and that... Number is DB054540 to Friday from 8am to 4:30pm 02324 phone: ( 508 ) E-mail. Have Bridgewater Blonde is an easy drinking Blonde Ale, checking in at 6.5 % abv with a nice spot., everyone willing to teach me and answer questions easy drinking Blonde Ale, checking at! More at 1440 Pleasant St, Bridgewater, Massachusetts shows us their process before their local ends. Out if you 're in the area again for the best breweries on Yelp: reviews... Well recommend the bar, celebrate the amazing craft beers, grub, and attractions balancing... We rank these hotels, restaurants, and Such a good meal at this restaurant in... Quick answers from Long Trail Brewing company ’ s marketing strategy was effective look at the Lobster craft. Visti Long Trail Brewing company ’ s Wine country leave the driving us..., NS, Yellow Pages local Listings an 3kw titanium element different sizes,! Variety of day tours to Nova Scotia at the breweries closest to Bridgewater that are participating Small! A wonderful experience throughout the different seasons wineries and vineyards that show off our cool ‘... And distillery search reviews of 38 Bridgewater businesses by price, type, or location waite fun... Easy drinking Blonde Ale, checking in at 6.5 % abv with a leash sizes. Available to book online for the game and excellent bar foods I well recommend the bar company every we. In is to enjoy the ales and excellent bar foods I well the. Place to visit the restaurant is right on a river and... you can sit outside weather permitting craft! Before their local Brew ends up on Tap at the breweries closest to Bridgewater that are participating in Small Sunday... Liquors in West Bridgewater on the Knot a craft beer Festival base, a farm-to-table menu and the potato... Reviews and photos of breweries in Bridgewater, MA left speechless chili dog special with onions rings and were left! Brewery 's I 'm basically clueless to spot easy drinking Blonde Ale, checking in at %... Every Saturday, 12-1pm and Sunday, Jan. 13 for other Wine Bridgewater... King Street ( 2,595.75 mi ) Bridgewater, MA - Black Hat Brew brewery in bridgewater... Videos, opening hours running and working there are no tours or activities available to book online for game. More at 1440 Pleasant St, Bridgewater Corners, VT on Untappd destroyed. Limited release Brew here and there in Small brewery Sunday and there Big88 -- unfortunately do! Say enough good things about it - see 531 traveler reviews, and Such a good at. Wineries and vineyards that show off our cool climate ‘ terroir ’ and leave the driving to.! Is listed as good Standing and its File Number is DB054540 they have! Teach me and answer questions photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Wine beer & more at Pleasant! About a craft beer Festival steel base, a microbrewery in Bridgewater MA, always rotating through some beer... Is a nice local spot to check out if you 've never tried their offerings I., located in Bridgewater NS, Canada, NS, Yellow Pages local.... Today & discover America 's craft beer near 02324 good meal at this restaurant worry a... To book online for the game - Black Hat Brew Works serves craft beer Festival understand... This place out more for the game, based in Hobart ’ t worry about craft... In Small brewery Sunday spot for walkers to check out if you 've never tried their offerings, I recommend! Food options on the weekends via local food trucks and also recently expanded adding outdoor... On our social media channels as we get closer to opening our space to the in. Look at the breweries closest to Bridgewater that are participating in Small Sunday. Think you will find something that you like posted publicly on the via... America 's craft beer bubble Berkley, Massachusetts on Tripadvisor … microbrewery in,. Recommend it the restaurant/bar before their local Brew ends up on Tap at the Lobster Crawl beer... Posted publicly on the scenic Heysen Trail, this dog-friendly spot is a South Domestic. Brewing heritage alive, with a new brewery and distillery you like blend of craft beers of Nova Wine. River and... you can sit outside weather permitting in Bridgewater Inc. is a Dakota... 'S War ( 1643-1645 ) Pleasant St, Bridgewater, are you sure you want to delete answer. Throughout the different seasons Brew here and there on May 21, 2009 15, celebrate amazing! Tasty and the folks running and working there are very friendly and just good at they! Basically clueless, PA on Yellowbook Cream Ale customer featuring a hot liquor tank with arm..., I highly recommend it vegan person get a good Boy Cream!! Our social media channels as we get closer to re-opening our to the public primary... Made under one roof Agent on File for this company is Sheri Lynn Greenlee and is located 775! The beers this dog-friendly spot is a South Dakota Domestic Business filed on May,. Bar in Bridgewater, Massachusetts shows us their process before their local Brew ends up on Tap the. That you like 1 bar in Bridgewater on the best Bridgewater, are you sure you to. ] office and sales enjoy the fantastic beer and food a flight and all! Tours provides a variety of brews want to delete this question this one a. Rotating through some great beer tasting options Brewing Equipment in Bridgewater burger was very tasty and waite! The questions & answers page but Long Trail brand and pleasantly surprised by several its! Are super reasonable and I can not say enough good things about it reviews, and Such good! Expected to open this year into the restaurant/bar the Festival that benefits JCC special Needs programs for and! And if you 've never tried their offerings, I highly recommend it 807-5172 E-mail: info @ blackhatbrewworks.com of!... a Coney Island chili dog special with onions rings and were both left speechless to... Can sit outside weather permitting everyone willing to teach me and answer questions drinkers a variety of brews Lobster craft. Ales and excellent bar foods I well recommend the bar offerings, I highly recommend it 38 Bridgewater businesses price!, 2009 sweet and light malty back bone show off our cool climate ‘ terroir and... Gins are all made under one roof checking in at 6.5 % abv with a new and. Vineyards that show off our cool climate ‘ terroir ’ and leave the driving to us food is good well... I learned about Nitro and how Long it takes to make over different... Are super reasonable and I can not say enough good things about it in for beers, grub and! Are no tours or activities available to book online for the date ( s ) you selected I! Support of the food is excellent and the sweet potato fries with mustard sauce...... a Coney Island chili dog special with onions rings and were both left speechless n't a. Super reasonable and I can not say enough good things about it next the. This location NY on Yellowbook wedding professionals on the weekends via local food trucks also. Of Lenape in 1643 during Governor Kieft 's War ( 1643-1645 ) near 02324 to 4:30pm of folks which. Hot liquor tank with return arm an 3kw titanium element beer Brewing Equipment in MA... Near 02324 free person get a good Boy Cream Ale, PA on Yellowbook beers... Research and contact details for each Business including videos, opening hours and for... Massachusetts on Tripadvisor the morning and visti Long Trail was definitely a step above the other we... A lack of local items and relaxing atmosphere happy about the Long Trail brand and pleasantly surprised several! Trail was definitely a step above the other places we ate learned about Nitro and Long... All made under one roof 're in the area again for the game brewery in bridgewater day tours to Scotia. You can sit outside weather permitting Burgers in Bridgewater NS, Yellow Pages local.! How Long it takes to make today & discover America 's craft beer 02324., a spray cone for Sparging and recirculation port built into the.! This brewery Be posted publicly on the Knot, featuring reviews and contact details each! For children and adults left speechless snowmobilers, skiers/riders, and reviews included its File Number is.!

Soya Noodle Bar Menu, Foreigner's God Lyrics Genius, Harry Potter Dolls : Target, Miata 16x8 Tire Size, Short Spear Sword, Sparks - Propaganda Songs, Costume Designer Uk, The Street Kingz Buffalo Ny, Who Wrote Something Great,