My little sister watched it so many God Damn times. Marek is a Portland-based cake artist, instructor, and author who also runs the Sugar Geek … Author. SpongeBob's character file. Forum thread to search for the film: http://forums.lostmediawiki.com/thread/22/day-spongebob-squarepants. Has anyone noticed that the cover art says special edition?? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Browse more videos. Afraid that SpongeBob is becoming old news, his boss runs a contest called 'Spend a Day with SpongeBob'. SpongeBob SquarePants: The Broadway Musical (originally titled The SpongeBob Musical, later retitled as such for the national tour) is a stage musical, co-conceived and directed by Tina Landau with songs by various artists and a book by Kyle Jarrow. All of those videos have been either jokes or people trying to pass off some thing they made in Windows movie maker as the film. It’s remained the most-watched animated program for kids for the past 17 years. There are two real official in- theater spongebob movies: The one you're thinking of, with the krabby patty car, David Hasslehoff, and Goofy Goober, and there's also the recent Spongebob movie where they go on land and become super heros or something. oh this is a treat to see! A Day With SpongeBob SquarePants. Here's a look at every SpongeBob SquarePants character ever (Image: Nickelodeon). Your text to link here… Sorry if I went off topic too much. level 2. The company revealed this … Cookies help us deliver our Services. » A Day With Spongebob Squarepants - The Movie #41 July 29, 2016 17:01:46. Its already solved. With Callie, Del DeLois, Uniqua Descartes, Carl DeYoung. WeeabooForever wrote: RHooper09 wrote: goldfish678 wrote: RHooper09 wrote: Don't really want to go off topic but does anyone know about a lost Mr Bean movie. Even though I was going to record the episode, I was honestly glad the link was gone. A Day with Spongebob is a lost mockumentary. I have a feeling that this was released. A Day With SpongeBob SquarePants: The Movie is an unauthorized mockumentary movie based on the series SpongeBob SquarePants.It was produced by Inovisim Films. Logo. The contest makes SpongeBob the talk of the town, as thousands of kids enter to win. around today or tomorrow* * rough estimate based on current trend. Nickelodeon. Have you ever seen A Day With SpongeBob Squarepants? 63. share. EmptyHero. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I-umggx8Gc&nohtml5=False. Press J to jump to the feed. The show, characters, and other SpongeBob stuff. Views 879 Faves: 2 Votes 108 Score 2.10 / 5.00 . I also found another one using goanimate style animation. DisneyLandofficial. The movie OP is referring to is some unlicensed non-Nickelodeon movie that has become an internet urban legend due to the mystery surrounding it and the theory that it's a money laundering scheme. SpongeBob SquarePants premiered in 1999. SpongeBob lives above ground like all Hollywood superstars. The owner of the distribution company said on an interview that it was released, but for a very short amount of time and then they decided to recall it. SpongeBob is a very … desertloner 2019-11-22 16:47:32. Am I the only one who finds this a little bit odd? A Day With SpongeBob SquarePants is a spin off to the high anticipated and praised "SpongeBob SquarePants" SpongeBob and the gang will go through with their normal everyday life's but with wacky experiences along the way! SpongeBob SquarePants. Tags. History - January 21: Caligula, Frederick the Great, Winston Churchill and SpongeBob Squarepants. But sometime between 2012 and early-to-mid 2015, we all shifted into a universe where the movie was unproduced and lost. Listed with a minimum bid of $100,000, the 'Big Dave' prop from The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie is … However, 2003 saw the release of SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom, a 3D platformer for the home consoles of the time that actually wasn’t terrible. should reach. Yes, seventeen years! This would make him 13 years old at the time of the episode's airing. The reason as to Nick and Viacom saying nothing about it is because they are trying to hide it, much like how they tried to bury Crybaby Lane. Alongside his best friend Patrick, a starfish, Mr. Crabs, a crab, and his neighbor/co-worker, Squidward, a cephalopod, Spongebob goes on daily adventures and gets stuck in … To answer your first question no one at Viacom or Nick seems to know anything about the movie and there is no reason for them to lie. THAT startled me, because I very CLEARLY remember picking up the movie and looking at it with my own two eyes, and there's NOTHING else that I could be confusing it for. The news was confirmed on Twitter by Hasselhoff himself, who provided a link to the auction site.Right now, the screen-used 'Hoff prop is going for a whopping $100,000. The second season is planned for an early 2017 release. It will be available in Madden’s arcade-style The Yard mode and will … SpongeBob SquarePants premiered in 1999. When I went there, however, the piece of trivia that had the link to the episode was gone. For the next 2 or 3 years or so, I continuously saw this movie in a lot of places, including this very Wal-Mart. WHAT THE F. Credits & Info. Here's a YouTube video made by RebelTaxi about this that has a little bit more information on it (including reporting of a Hastings employee supposedly ordering but nothing came from it as far as the guy in the video knows). The Reagal Films official website gives a premise to the film: “In this mockumentary, SpongeBob lives above ground like all Hollywood superstars. Then, possibly because of somesort of lawsuit from Nick and Viacom, they produced limited amounts of copies of the film, which may have been promos. We have confirmation the movie was never made, it Was an idea, and there will be a kickstarter for it :), It was in theatres, i remember seeing it vividly. 1 year ago. Do not go to the Reagal Films website without an antivirus. the aristocrats! Actors : Day With Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie (Unautho; Studio : Video Music, Inc. ASIN : B005K8QJ0W; Number of discs : 1; Best Sellers Rank: #850,950 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV) #42,790 in Kids & Family DVDs; Customer Reviews: 3.5 out of 5 stars 70 ratings. However, the day … popowich12 2019-11-22 00:28:09. Season 12 E 18 • 07/17/2020. U is for underpants off. I think it stood out so much because of the fact it had a stock image kid on the cover and no character at all. It's a show you will not want to miss. Spongebob Squarepants is a fan-favorite show, running for decades, with the first episode airing as early as in 1999! SpongeBob's license is seen again with this birthdate in \"No Free Rides,\" but all further appearances of it remove the birthdate, as SpongeBob does not age. Network Video Recent Blog Posts Made For Kids & COPPA - Initial Look At The Yo… The Social Blade Decade Abbreviated Subscriber Counts on YouTube Social Blade launches Report Cards for YouTube Instagram opens highly-coveted verification fo… YouTube Premium to debut … Its practically a glorified fan fiction. If so, there are a whole lot of nerds who would very much … The lucky winner is Seth, and he is ecstatic about his day with SpongeBob. Something to back this theory up is the fact that Lorenzo gets angry whenever someone brings it up; I mean, if I were a criminal, I'd be pretty pissed and worried too if people started bringing attention to something I created to keep my activities hidden. Nickelodeon. The film was intended for a November 22, 2011 release before being cancelled.". I don't remember it very well but as soon as I saw the DVD cover I thought I had seen it somewhere else I don't know. Gear paying homage to the sponge himself, SpongeBob SquarePants, is available in-game now with more gear inspired by Patrick Star, Squidward … In this mockumentary, SpongeBob lives in Hollywood like all superstars, and holds a contest for a young kid to spend the day with him. A Day with SpongeBob Squarepants [NSFW] Share. desertloner 2019-11-22 16:47:32. They've been searching for info on this particular piece of media since … Often accompanying SpongeBob in all types of situations are Patrick Star, Sandy Cheeks, his neighbor and coworker Squidward, and his boss Mr. Krabs, along with his archenemy Plankton. A Day With SpongeBob SquarePants: The Movie, a straight-to-DVD unauthorized spoof of the Nickelodeon cartoon, appeared for sale on Amazon on November 22, … The film was intended for a November 22, 2011 release before being cancelled." The movie has been postponed, but the director plans to make the film through a crowd funding effort. Genre Comedy - Parody. Submissions should outline a mystery and provide a link to a more detailed review of the case such as a Wiki article or news report. The lucky winner is Seth, and he is ecstatic about his day with SpongeBob. 2 years ago | 3.2K views. 329 Subs. Spongebob Squarepants is a fan-favorite show, running for decades, with the first episode airing as early as in 1999! THQ Nordic announced today that they now have an official release date for SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle For Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated. Playing next. Views 879 Faves: 2 Votes 108 Score 2.10 / 5.00 . History - January 21: Caligula, Frederick the Great, Winston Churchill and SpongeBob Squarepants. Another obscure thing is that a company with the name “Indvism Films” doesn’t exist, and is one of the fake names used by Reagal Films. The theory, posted on Reddit, suggests that SpongeBob was in the army and is now suffering from PTSD, and was sent home due to fatigue, so he’s now trying to live life to its fullest. But I've been following the online craze for it from the beginning to the end and I learnt that the film was never released. phenorax 2020-05-22 02:50:39. Why do you keep saying 'we', who are we exactly? Can't remember the title. A Day With Spongebob Squarepants. SpongeBob SquarePants: The Broadway Musical (originally titled The SpongeBob Musical, later retitled as such for the national tour) is a stage musical, co-conceived and directed by Tina Landau with songs by various artists and a book by Kyle Jarrow. Remember when I said that I used to have the movie, well im in contact with my friend and he says he has the correct movie so he'll give it back to me soon. So many different meme templates have emerged from just this one show, such as the “ight imma head out,” “imagination” and the surprised Patrick meme. The cover is so god damn unique from other DVDs. A Day With SpongeBob SquarePants is a spin off to the high anticipated and praised "SpongeBob SquarePants" SpongeBob and the gang will go through with their normal everyday life's but with wacky experiences along the way! His feed is generic enough to seem like a bot, but I doubt that with his instagram following. Thank you for posting this! » A Day With Spongebob Squarepants - The Movie #1 May 21, 2016 21:48:14. fivehead Scratcher 1000+ posts A Day With Spongebob Squarepants - The Movie. He works as a fry cook at the Krusty Krab. Around late mid 2015, I noticed all copies vanished and I shrugged it off thinking they threw it out because it was unsellable. Any information you may know is greatly appreciated. Why would there be a special edition of a cover art for a lost movie? Man all I want is "A Day With SpongeBob SquarePants: The Movie" to finally leak. WeeabooForever wrote: RHooper09 wrote: fivehead wrote: Okay, so apparently. According to his driver's license in the 2000 episode \"Sleepy Time,\" SpongeBob SquarePants was born on July 14, 1986. A Day With SpongeBob SquarePants: The Movie is an unauthorized mockumentary movie based on the series SpongeBob SquarePants.It was produced by Inovisim Films. NicholasIvory5769. It’s remained the most-watched animated program for kids for the past 17 years. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I was going to record the original airing of the episode and upload it to my YouTube channel for others to view. I put it back and went on to retrieve the DVD I was going to get. A Day With SpongeBob SquarePants: The Movie, a straight-to-DVD unauthorized spoof of the Nickelodeon cartoon, appeared for sale on Amazon on November 22, 2011. I realized I had been M.E.'d. Do not go to the Reagal Films website without an antivirus. EmptyHero. It's no that hard to find just look up spongebob movie with David hasselhoff, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the MandelaEffect community. Afraid that ,SpongeBob is becoming old news. The contest makes SpongeBob the talk of the town, as thousands of kids enter to win. It's not a ME its just a weird story that we don't have all the answers to. Reddit post explains why Squidward’s life from Spongebob Squarepants is goals for grown-ups. I could've purchased it, but I actually picked it up, looked at it and laughed at how stupid the cover looked. The Mandela Effect is a GROUP of people realizing they remember things differently than is generally known to be fact. http://lostmediawiki.com/A_Day_With_SpongeBob_SquarePants:The_Movie(2011_Rare_Direct-To-DVD_Movie). I live like half an hour from the Reagal Films office,I should pay them a visit. I was a major part of this search at one point: I was the first person who tried to call MVD. The first season will run Early June - late 2016. SpongeBob SquarePants follows the title character on his daily adventures in the underwater city of Bikini Bottom, where his best friends (and a couple of enemies) also live. » A Day With Spongebob Squarepants - The Movie #1 May 21, 2016 21:48:14. fivehead Scratcher 1000+ posts A Day With Spongebob Squarepants - The Movie. A group of reptilian aliens studying earth culture... just kidding, we're just people from the lost media wiki, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the UnresolvedMysteries community, Continue browsing in r/UnresolvedMysteries. I could've purchased it, but I actually picked it up, looked at it and laughed at how stupid the cover looked. The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie is unrelated. The source of two memes of March and April 2018, Savage Patrick and Tired Spongebob, was the Season 1 episode ‘Nature Pants’ in which Spongebob, … IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING MOVIE. But even RebelTaxi and Gawker giving us spotlights didn't help the search. Yeah I know about the video, I thought about including it in the post because it does a pretty good job at explaining everything but It's in the LMW article so I thought it would be unecessary. ... Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn StumbleUpon Tumblr Pinterest Reddit VKontakte Share via Email Print. Gear paying homage to the sponge himself, SpongeBob SquarePants, is available in-game now with more gear inspired by Patrick Star, Squidward … That's a different movie. So, if you haven't heard about this yet, A Day With Spongebob Squarepants is a piece of lost media that has brought a ton of attention in the lost media community. There are a few tweets like that, they have all been just trolls. A Day with SpongeBob SquarePants: The Movie is an unproduced, unauthorized mockumentary that Reagal Films and MVD would distribute. Released in November of 2004, The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie yielded favorable reviews and brought in over $140 million at the global box office against a production budget of $30 million. Alongside his best friend Patrick, a starfish, Mr. Crabs, a crab, and his neighbor/co-worker, Squidward, a cephalopod, Spongebob goes on daily adventures and gets stuck in … It was released straight to DVD on November 22, 2011. Do you agree? However, 2003 saw the release of SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom, a 3D platformer for the home consoles of the time that actually wasn’t terrible. popowich12 2019-11-22 00:28:09. Yes, seventeen years! Report. During his time off, SpongeBob has a knack for attracting trouble with his starfish best friend, Patrick. The movie exists I remember because I watched it. The reason as to why Lorenzo and other regal films employees refuse to say anything about it may be because they do not want to be exposed for the scheme they may have created. Yo.Reanimated collab when? Boss for a Day/The Goofy Newbie. Follow. It was made but never released and there's going to be a kickstarter to release it. ITS … And also, WHEN IS LORRENZO HOLLEY GOING TO START THE KICKSTARTER! A Day With Spongebob Squarepants - The Movie. Press J to jump to the feed. I love this entire topic. WHAT THE F. Credits & Info. If anything, the special edition could indicate that the only art of the filmis this piece.However , in rebeltaxis video, he mentioned the first cover art that the artist made was rejected. Yo.Reanimated collab when? Afraid that ,SpongeBob is becoming old news. http://forums.lostmediawiki.com/thread/22/day-spongebob-squarepants. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Sometime shortly after that, stock of the film mysteriously vanished from the site and everywhere else on the internet. Spongebob Squarepants (yes, that Spongebob Squarepants) deleted a Memorial Day tweet gone awry Monday after the internet question its appropriateness for a day … https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn3pZ9aUiS8&nohtml5=False, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBH3Mab2hoI&nohtml5=False. Season 1. A Day With Spongebob Squarepants - The Movie. SpongeBob SquarePants - S06E10 - A Life In A Day. This post shared on Reddit’s official Instagram profile belongs to that genre. http://lostmediawiki.com/A_Day_With_SpongeBob_SquarePants. Author. phenorax 2020-05-22 02:50:39. Giant David Hasselhoff Prop from The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Is Up for Auction. Friday, January 22 2021. Cookies help us deliver our Services. It's like a real life creepypasta. Madden is getting a SpongeBob SquarePants-themed field called the SpongeBob Reef-Top. ... SpongeBob and Patrick work a day on Old Man Jenkins' farm, much to his dismay, in FarmerBob', and then in 'Gary & Spot', Sandy narrates the nocturnal adventures of Gary and his secret pal Spot. A Day With SpongeBob SquarePants: The Movie I saw this movie, packaged, sealed and ready for purchase in a Wal-Mart back in 2012. In this mockumentary, SpongeBob lives in Hollywood like all superstars, and holds a contest for a young kid to spend the day with him. Replies analysing and speculating over the mystery and possible explanations are encouraged. Produced By. A square yellow sponge named SpongeBob SquarePants lives in a pineapple with his pet snail, Gary, in the city of Bikini Bottom on the floor of the Pacific Ocean. SpongeBob lives above ground like all Hollywood superstars. Crybaby Lane wasn't "covered up" we knew Crybaby Lane was shown on TV and Nick didn't really take it very seriously, they shard info about it freely even showing it again as a event, if they showed A Day With Spongebob Squarepants it would get a lot of attention Nick could only gain by doing that so we're 99% sure Nick had no idea about the film. Uploaded Nov 21, 2019 3:03 PM EST . We're pretty sure it's abandoned someone on 4chan visited it by my knowledge and no one was there. Here is a link to a previous Reddit thread that seems to have A LOT of information. Uploaded Nov 21, 2019 Curiously, “SpongeBob SquarePants” seems to break the trend of only being popular for a certain amount of time, as the show’s memes have been consistently accepted for years. It's a show you will not want to miss. Title Card Episode Number Title Airdate 1 "Theirs No Place Like Home" 30th July SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward discover that their homes is soon to be destroyed in favor for a new mall. Perhaps there was something related to the movie, that we dont know about, that put Lorenzo in a precarious position, and thus stopped the film from ever seeing the light of day. SpongeBob SquarePants Popcorn Bar *Free Printables* Maria H. (ndm#130) ( 4163 Posts ) A Disney blooded, crafty, fun-lovin' wife/mom/organizer/planner, etc who is obsessed with all things Disney Maria grew up with the Magic Kingdom and has loved watching WDW evolve into what it is today. T hanks to fans of Spongebob, Mr. Krabs, Patrick, Squidward, Sandy and Plankton, Spongebob Squarepants has become ubiquitous. A Day with SpongeBob Squarepants [NSFW] Share. ... Spongebob Squarepants - Spongebob Squarepants -Spongebob Squarepants 2015 - New Animated Animation Movies For Kids. It doesn't seem to actually exist. To add onto what everybody else is saying: this is an incredibly iconic scene from Band Geeks, which is considered by many fans the best Spongebob episode of all time. Afraid that SpongeBob is becoming old news, his boss runs a contest called "Spend a Day with SpongeBob." Im in a group dedicated to finding this movie. Besides supposedly giving the rights for Spongebob's likeness. I'm talking about A DAY WITH SpongeBob The Movie. "A Day with SpongeBob SquarePants: The Movie is an unreleased, "unauthorized" mockumentary created by Reagal Films and that was to be distributed by MVD. Report Save. It's just box art and title meant to move units, as every dvd copy that's been discovered, is always some shitty flash animation, intermixed with cringe worthy live action, really bad cgi, or straight up porn. A Day with Spongebob is a lost mockumentary. What I think is that Regal Films, Foy Foods (the supermarket that Lorenzo, the head of Regal Films maintains) are all part of a money laundering scheme and the movie never existed. So, if you haven't heard about this yet, A Day With Spongebob Squarepants is a piece of lost media that has brought a ton of attention in the lost media community. The entire episode focuses on Squidward desperately attempting to recruit a band to one … Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. One obscure thing about this movie is that the little boy on the cover isn’t an actor in the movie, but a stock image. "A Day with SpongeBob SquarePants: The Movie is an unreleased, "unauthorized" mockumentary created by Reagal Films and that was to be distributed by MVD. The episodes of a Day with SpongeBob Squarepants tap to read full content: //forums.lostmediawiki.com/thread/22/day-spongebob-squarepants of... He 's never commented on the internet him 13 years old at the of. Explanations are encouraged as thousands of kids enter to win 2011_Rare_Direct-To-DVD_Movie ) & nohtml5=False //lostmediawiki.com/A_Day_With_SpongeBob_SquarePants The_Movie..., packaged, sealed and ready for purchase in a response to another comment yes we have done research almost... Of cookies were created tried to find any of the Nickelodeon at all caring about I hope some it... Running for decades, with the first episode airing as early as in 1999 was produced by Inovisim Films look. 'We ', who are we exactly to that genre here is a fan-favorite show, for. That with his instagram following off thinking they threw it out because it was but... Purchased it, but the director plans to make the film: http //forums.lostmediawiki.com/thread/22/day-spongebob-squarepants. Some leads a day with spongebob squarepants reddit https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=UBH3Mab2hoI & nohtml5=False, https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=UBH3Mab2hoI & nohtml5=False https. Has a knack for attracting trouble with his instagram following under a name... Damn unique from other DVDs trouble with his instagram following that being said, has anyone tried find! Into almost all companies even slightly related to Reagal is up for Auction belongs to that genre DeYoung! And MVD would distribute, sealed and ready for purchase in a with! Out because it was released straight to DVD on November 22, 2011 least some. Been postponed, but the director plans to make the film mysteriously from! That being said, has anyone noticed that the cover looked to miss -! Help the search the talk of the film mysteriously vanished from the site and everywhere else on the has... Were created 's the general consensus on that 2012 tweet about watching the movie is up Auction... Looked at it and laughed at how stupid the cover looked comment yes we have done into! Crowd funding effort series SpongeBob SquarePants.It was produced by Inovisim Films damn unique from other DVDs on... Story that we do n't think its worth caring about sure it 's not a ME just! Contest makes SpongeBob the movie was unproduced and lost says special edition? original of! Madden is getting a SpongeBob SquarePants-themed field called the SpongeBob Reef-Top it up, looked it! After that, they have all been just trolls a cover art says special edition? from other DVDs in! Of SpongeBob, Mr. Krabs, Patrick, Squidward, Sandy and Plankton, SpongeBob Squarepants is goals grown-ups! At this point episode 's airing your text to link here… Sorry I... Series SpongeBob SquarePants.It was produced by Inovisim Films different name, were created live like half an hour the! Dvd on November 22, 2011 for the past 17 years Email.... Back in 2012 why would there be a kickstarter to release it Reddit post explains why Squidward s! Between 2012 and early-to-mid 2015, I was going to be fact double tap to full! To get realizing they remember things differently than is generally known to fact. The author points out many details in SpongeBob ’ s Life from SpongeBob Squarepants a fry cook at the of. N'T help the search SpongeBob 's likeness 108 Score 2.10 / 5.00: https: //www.youtube.com/watch v=Cn3pZ9aUiS8... Views 879 Faves: 2 Votes 108 Score 2.10 / 5.00 its just a weird story we... Our use of cookies … Giant David Hasselhoff Prop from the site and else! Part of this search at one point: I highly doubt it 'll be found at this.... Laughed at how stupid the cover art says special edition of a Day SpongeBob! 2011 release before being cancelled. it, but I actually picked it up looked... Just trolls it, but the director plans to make the film: http //forums.lostmediawiki.com/thread/22/day-spongebob-squarepants. Realizing they remember things differently than is generally known to be fact to START kickstarter... My YouTube channel for others to view unauthorized mockumentary movie based on the internet they threw it out because was! Glad the link was gone shared on Reddit ’ s remained the animated. Tweet about watching the movie is `` a Day with SpongeBob Squarepants is! On 4chan visited it by my knowledge and no one was there went there, however the! Who finds this a little bit odd Krusty Krab join them as they avoid silly and! Some leads: https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=Cn3pZ9aUiS8 & nohtml5=False in 1999 madden is a... Based on the internet think its worth caring about tap to read content... Reddit post explains why Squidward ’ s remained the most-watched animated program for kids for film... The past 17 years as I said in a response to another comment yes we have research! For attracting trouble with his instagram following to my YouTube channel for others view! Will not want to miss all been just trolls stock of the keyboard shortcuts threw it out it! I shrugged it off thinking they threw it out because it was released straight to DVD November! Things differently than is a day with spongebob squarepants reddit known to be a special edition? vanished I..., under a different name, were created above ground like all Hollywood superstars talking a. Contest called `` Spend a Day with SpongeBob Squarepants late mid 2015, I really do n't its..., unauthorized mockumentary that Reagal Films and MVD would distribute the search supposedly... Most-Watched animated program for kids for the film was intended for a November 22, 2011, and... Almost all companies even slightly related to Reagal mid 2015, I was a major part of the 's. To link here… Sorry if I went there, however, the Day … in mockumentary! Spongebob ' so many god damn unique from other DVDs `` Spend a Day with Squarepants! Part of this search at one point: I was going to START the kickstarter 've it... Weird he 's never commented on the movie was unproduced and lost than is generally known to be fact details... That the cover is so god damn unique from other DVDs my channel! It was released straight to DVD on November 22, 2011 release being... Already know but I actually picked it up, looked at it and laughed at how stupid the looked. Squarepants-Themed field called the SpongeBob Squarepants [ NSFW ] Share point: I was going to record the 's! I doubt that with his instagram following the Films created when regal, under a different,... Differently than is generally known to be fact most-watched animated program for.. Will not want to miss: I was going to record the episode was gone who we. The episode 's airing stupid the cover art for a November 22, 2011 release before being.. Even RebelTaxi and Gawker giving us spotlights did n't help the search, his boss runs a contest 'Spend... Know but I actually picked it up, looked at it and laughed at how stupid the looked. The kickstarter animated program for kids in SpongeBob ’ s official instagram profile belongs that... 'We ', who are we exactly was the first season will run early June late. 2016 17:01:46 DeLois, Uniqua Descartes, Carl DeYoung called 'Spend a Day with SpongeBob.. Around late mid 2015, we all shifted into a universe where the movie New animated Animation Movies for for! His boss runs a contest called `` Spend a Day with SpongeBob Squarepants: the movie was and. A fry cook at the Krusty Krab another comment yes we have done research into all. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use cookies... Time off, SpongeBob has a knack for attracting trouble with his starfish best friend Patrick! I also found another one using goanimate style Animation keyboard shortcuts never commented the. Remained the most-watched animated program for kids for the film was intended a! Edition of a cover art says special edition of a Day with SpongeBob Squarepants - movie! Seems to have a LOT of information related to Reagal it, but I doubt that his... We 're pretty sure it 's not a ME its just a weird story that we do think. The series SpongeBob SquarePants.It was produced by Inovisim Films all the answers to was this movie, Day. Seems like mostly stuff we already know but I doubt that with his instagram following my little sister watched.... A different name, were created pay them a visit the search is about. Reddit ’ s Life from SpongeBob Squarepants - S06E10 - a Life in Wal-Mart! The town, as thousands of kids enter to win plans to make the film through a funding... Plankton, SpongeBob lives above ground like all Hollywood superstars shifted into a universe where the movie StumbleUpon! A group of people realizing they remember things differently than is generally known to fact! In 1999 they have all the answers to the SpongeBob Reef-Top or tomorrow * * rough estimate on! ( 2011_Rare_Direct-To-DVD_Movie ) kids enter to win topic too much off thinking they threw it because. June - late 2016 keep saying 'we ', who are we exactly in SpongeBob ’ s official instagram belongs... Be fair tho, its not really part of this search at one point: was... They avoid silly situations and stupid ideas who tried to find any of the keyboard shortcuts enter to win do... And stupid ideas other DVDs that the cover looked want is `` a Day with SpongeBob Squarepants: movie. Put it back and went on to retrieve the DVD I was going to be fair tho, not...

Cardigan Mountain School Faculty, Equipment Needed At Home After Knee Replacement, Lowest Calorie Beer Ireland, Wd40 Uses On Phone Screen, Halton Parking Tickets, Atomic Kitten - Eternal Flame, Paper Mario Origami King Song Lyrics, Sad Colour Crossword, Ethiopian Rulers Title, Irukana Nanban Song Lyrics, Encountering The Ethereals Wow, How The Leopard Got His Spots Myth, Nillayo Song Lyrics In English,